ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Treatment For Weak Eyesight To Improve Vision Without Glasses
Total Articles: 179
Weak eyesight problem generally happens due to deficiency of vitamins in body. Blurry vision, watery eyes and frequent headache indicate weakness in eyes. Deficiency of nutrients and infections can cause other eye problems also like macular degeneration, cataract, glaucoma and optic neuropathy. Harmful micro particles from air and water also affect eye parts that are exposed to environment. Generally most of the people suffer though myopia and hyperopia. In case of myopia or nearsightedness, one faces difficulty in seeing distant objects clearly whereas in case of hyperopia or farsightedness, it is difficult to see close objects clearly. People mostly use refractive glasses to see objects clearly. Cataract problem is the most common cause of vision loss at elder age which results in clouding in natural lens of eyes. Genetic and hereditary factors can also be accounted for causing eye problems. Lens, refractive glasses and laser surgeries only correct eye number but do not improve health of eyes.
One can use I-lite capsules which provide the best ayurvedic treatment for weak eyesight. These supplements help in reducing eye number by improving health of eyes. Improvement in eye health helps one to see clearly without the help of corrective glasses. These supplements are beneficial in both the cases of nearsightedness and farsightedness. These herbal capsules provide vitamins which are essential for keeping eyes healthy. Nourishment provided by these supplements also delays the aging of eyes. Herbal formula of these supplements keeps eye muscles energized. These capsules give relief from dry eyes, muscular weaknesses and poor night vision and repair damage in eye parts too. Both men and women can consume these supplements and improve vision without glasses.
This ayurvedic treatment for weak eyesight uses the following given herbs:
1. Baheda – This rejuvenating and laxative herb is highly beneficial for improving health of eyes. It also helps in treating various eye ailments.
2. Haritaki – Cleansing action of this herb clears infection, dryness and conjunctivitis from eyes.
3. Pipal – This herb effectively reduces ill effects of high blood sugar on eye muscles.
4. Badi elachi – This herb improves blood circulation and this increases supply of nutrients to eye muscles and optic nerves.
5. Honey – This herb reduces dryness in eyes, prevents macular degeneration and glaucoma and reduces risk of diabetic retinopathy. This ingredient effectively clears infection from eyes.
6. Jyotishmati – This herb reduces stress on optic nerves and thus gives relief from frequent headaches. So, it is included in this ayurvedic treatment for weak eyesight.
7. Clarified butter - This ingredient is also called ghee which is rich in antioxidants and possesses antiviral properties. This herb helps in recovering from damage in eyes.
8. Safed musli – This herb reduces ill effects of high blood sugar which destroys blood vessels in eyes.
9. Amla – Vitamin C present in this herb helps in forming and maintaining collagen in cornea of the eyes.
10. Mulethi – This herb possesses antibacterial properties which protect eyes from bacterial, viral and fungal infections.
Take this ayurvedic treatment for weak eyesight continuously for at least 3 to 4 months to keep eyes healthy for prolong time. Include green leafy vegetables, kale, blackcurrant, carrots, citrus fruits, bilberries, eggs, fatty fish and almonds in your daily diet to achieve fast results.
Mitul Ranawat is a passionate writer who has written numerous articles on topics concerning ayurvedic remedies for men health and women health. He writes informative articles on health-related issues and the use of natural health supplements.
Health Articles1. How Can Plastic Surgeons Treat Hair Loss And Restoration?
Author: Divine Cosmetic Surgery
2. Procomp Infiniti
Author: Harry Campbell
3. How To Lower Cholesterol Levels – Albert Moons
Author: albert moons
4. Iron Overload Can Impact Male Organ Function
Author: John Dugan
5. When Emergency Dental Care Is Essential
6. Male Organ Tip Irritation: The Causes
Author: John Dugan
7. Top Herbs Used In Ayurvedic Treatment
Author: Agni Ayurveda
8. How To Consider Yourself For Joint Replacement Surgery?
Author: puspanjali seema
9. Top 8 Health Care Aid Products Online At Low Prices In India
Author: Bella Johan
10. Body To Body Massage: The Most Tantalising And Satisfying Massage
Author: Danny Gill
11. Make A Profession Beyond Imagination- Certified Online Courses
Author: Ewellness Solutions
12. Improve Your Smile With Orthodontics In Park Avenue
Author: Andrew Sam
13. Is It Possible To Regenerate Tooth Enamel?
Author: Vijay Ramasundaram
14. Benefits Of Adult Braces In Weston
Author: John Carter is the author of this article.
15. Find Suitable Adjustable Beds Online From Prima Care