ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Application And Classification Of Magnesium Carbonate
Total Articles: 263
The light magnesium carbonate’s application field is very extensive. The magnesium carbonate can be used in pigment, oil paint and printing ink industry. According to magnesium carbonate needed by these industries, it is used to producing magnesium compound with high purity. At the same time, the magnesium carbonate used in refractory material, extinguishing agent, floor and insulating material. In the plastics and rubber industry, it often used as packing and smoke inhibitor. In addition, it also has a few applications in the production of glass, ceramics, chemical medicine and chemical fertilizer.
The pharmaceutical grade magnesium carbonate can be applied to antiacid, and used to treat hyperchlorhydria, stomach and duodenal ulcer. Because it has small size and weight, it is suitable for making up powder. In the food industry, it can improve the dispersibility and mobility of flour additives. It also can be said anti-caking bulking agent. In addition, it can be used in making magnesium salt, magnesium oxide, fireproof and heat insulating material, fire retardant coating, rubber, ceramics, glass, cosmetic, toothpaste, pigment, etc.
The food grade basic magnesium carbonate is used mainly as flour improving agent. In the flour improving agent’s scientific formula, basic magnesium carbonate is an important auxiliary element.
The electronic grade basic magnesium carbonate: Except for used in electronic components, it is also the important raw material to manufacture high purity magnesium oxide, advanced printing ink, fine ceramics, medicine, cosmetic, toothpaste, pigment and so on. Among these industries, using in electronic material is the highest additional value.
The magnesium carbonate for transparency is mainly used as filler and fortifier in light-colored or clear rubber. After mixing with rubber, it hardly change the rubber’s refractive index. What’s more, it can increase the rubber’s abrasive resistance, flexure resistance and strength of extension. It also can be used as additive of oil paint, printing ink and coating. In addition, it can used in toothpaste, medicine and cosmetic as well.
The quality of Block light magnesium carbonate is similar to light magnesium carbonate. The shape of it is a cake with a certain size. At present, the application of it is only to absorb sweat for athletes.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray