ALL >> Education >> View Article
Developing Sql Databases 70-762 Exam Preparation Material
Total Articles: 72
70-762 Developing SQL Databases exam is available in English language only. The ideal audiences for this exam are developers. The technology under which this exam comes is SQL Server. Passing this exam gives you an accreditation for MCP and MCSA.
This exam assesses your aptitude to achieve the technical responsibilities listed below.
• Designing and implementing database objects (25–30%) where you plan and employ a relational database schema.
• Execute programmability objects (20–25%) where you ascertain data integrity with constraints which involves tasks like defining table and foreign key constraints to implement business rules, inscribe Transact-SQL statements to append constraints to tables, recognize results of Data Manipulation Language (DML) statements specified existing tables and constraints, recognize proper usage of PRIMARY KEY constraints, construct stored procedures which involves tasks like designing stored procedure components and composition based on industry requirements, apply input and output parameters, employ table-valued parameters, execute return codes, rationalize existing stored procedure logic, employ error handling and transaction control logic inside stored procedures, constructing triggers and user-defined functions which involves tasks like designing trigger logic based on corporate necessities; conclude when to utilize Data Manipulation Language (DML) triggers, Data Definition Language (DDL) triggers, or logon triggers; be familiar with outcomes based on implementation of AFTER or INSTEAD OF triggers; plan scalar-valued and table-valued user-defined functions on the basis of corporate requirements; classify differences between deterministic and non-deterministic functions.
• Administer database concurrency (25–30%) where you execute transactions which involves tasks like identifying DML statement results based on transaction behavior, recognize differences between and identify usage of explicit and implicit transactions, administer segregation levels where you recognize differences between Read Uncommitted, Read Committed, Repeatable Read, Serializable, and Snapshot isolation levels; optimizing concurrency and locking behavior where you troubleshoot locking issues, execute memory-optimized tables and native stored events which involves defining use cases for memory-optimized tables vs. conventional disk-based tables;
• Optimize database items and SQL infrastructure (20–25%) where you optimize figures and indexes which involves tasks like determining the precision of statistics and the linked impact to query plans and performance; investigating and troubleshooting query plans where you confine query plans by means of extended events and traces, recognize badly performing query plan operators, construct resourceful query plans using Query Store; supervise performance for database instances where you administer database workload in SQL Server, plan and execute Elastic Scale for Azure SQL Database; examine and map out SQL Server baseline performance metrics where you observe operating system and SQL Server performance metrics; evaluate baseline metrics to observed metrics at the same time as troubleshooting performance issues.
Road to the Achievement by Using our Latest and Workable Study Material Regarding 70-762 Practice Test and
Education Articles1. College Admissions Counseling Services Through Experienced Independent College Counselor
Author: Alvina Joseph
2. Is Doing Mba After Engineering Worthwhile?
Author: Banhi Roy
3. Are You A Programmer? 9 Programming Blogs You Cannot Do Without
Author: meenal deshpande
4. The Definitive Guide To Engineering College In Haryana
Author: ponting brown
5. Irma Anand Admission 2019
Author: Mba Universe
6. Benefits Of Online Exam Software
Author: Conduct Exam
7. How Cyber Security Training Is Important For Your Organization?
8. Software Testing Training: End To End Training On A Live Project
Author: info campus
9. Swiss Cottage School
Author: Raj Ghosh
10. Data Recovery
Author: venu vinod
11. Three Common Problems Leaders Face
Author: Shoeb M
12. The Embedded Training For Today- Embedded Systems Training In Noida
13. Java 9 Features Oracle
14. Choose The Actual Best Digital Marketing Course
15. Get Portable Public Address System Dealer In Odisha
Author: Nitesh Sharma