ALL >> Education >> View Article
Developing Sql Databases 70-762 Exam Preparation Material
Total Articles: 72
70-762 Developing SQL Databases exam is available in English language only. The ideal audiences for this exam are developers. The technology under which this exam comes is SQL Server. Passing this exam gives you an accreditation for MCP and MCSA.
This exam assesses your aptitude to achieve the technical responsibilities listed below.
• Designing and implementing database objects (25–30%) where you plan and employ a relational database schema.
• Execute programmability objects (20–25%) where you ascertain data integrity with constraints which involves tasks like defining table and foreign key constraints to implement business rules, inscribe Transact-SQL statements to append constraints to tables, recognize results of Data Manipulation Language (DML) statements specified existing tables and constraints, recognize proper usage of PRIMARY KEY constraints, construct stored procedures which involves tasks like designing stored procedure components and composition based on industry requirements, apply input and output parameters, employ table-valued parameters, execute return codes, rationalize existing stored procedure logic, employ error handling and transaction control logic inside stored procedures, constructing triggers and user-defined functions which involves tasks like designing trigger logic based on corporate necessities; conclude when to utilize Data Manipulation Language (DML) triggers, Data Definition Language (DDL) triggers, or logon triggers; be familiar with outcomes based on implementation of AFTER or INSTEAD OF triggers; plan scalar-valued and table-valued user-defined functions on the basis of corporate requirements; classify differences between deterministic and non-deterministic functions.
• Administer database concurrency (25–30%) where you execute transactions which involves tasks like identifying DML statement results based on transaction behavior, recognize differences between and identify usage of explicit and implicit transactions, administer segregation levels where you recognize differences between Read Uncommitted, Read Committed, Repeatable Read, Serializable, and Snapshot isolation levels; optimizing concurrency and locking behavior where you troubleshoot locking issues, execute memory-optimized tables and native stored events which involves defining use cases for memory-optimized tables vs. conventional disk-based tables;
• Optimize database items and SQL infrastructure (20–25%) where you optimize figures and indexes which involves tasks like determining the precision of statistics and the linked impact to query plans and performance; investigating and troubleshooting query plans where you confine query plans by means of extended events and traces, recognize badly performing query plan operators, construct resourceful query plans using Query Store; supervise performance for database instances where you administer database workload in SQL Server, plan and execute Elastic Scale for Azure SQL Database; examine and map out SQL Server baseline performance metrics where you observe operating system and SQL Server performance metrics; evaluate baseline metrics to observed metrics at the same time as troubleshooting performance issues.
Road to the Achievement by Using our Latest and Workable Study Material Regarding 70-762 Practice Test and
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake