ALL >> Business >> View Article
Different Types Of Archery Bows
Total Articles: 6
When you order your new Bow from Archery Shop Oudtshoorn, you have some decisions to make.
There are a many different kinds of bows out there, mainly traditional, recurve, compound or crossbow.
Each of these has different models for different uses.
Mostrecurve and compound bows have Target and Hunting bow options to choose from.
But crossbows on the other hand are only for hunting purposes, may not be used for target archery, even some game farms don’t allow you to hunt with them, so be careful to choose the correct option.
You can do target archery/some competitions with a black hunting bow but to use a target bow with al it’s visible colours for hunting is a challenge.
With new Western Cape Archery competition legislation you are not allowed to use a camo hunting bow in an indoor competition, Black or any other colour is allowed.
3D archery competitions in some cases do allow camo hunting bows, as the 3D archery sport promotes proficient hunting practices.
I suggest researching the following points out before making a choice:
1. Which bow you’d want to shoot?
(Traditional/Recurve, Compound or Crossbow)
2. What style of shooting are yougoing into?
(Instinctive Archery, Target Archery or Hunting?)
3. Am I a Left or Right Handed Shooter.
(You might need Archery Shop Oudtshoorn to help here)
4. What do I want to invest/spend going into this?
(Depends greatly on choice nr: 2)
Your budget is very important because this will limit some of your choices already.
Archery Shop Oudtshoorn can give you more insight into most of the questions asked.
Most archers starting out get used to their first bow and from then on don’t want to shoot any other make or brand.
So be objective and don't make your decision based on what "you’ve heard" somewhere.
I’d say look at what you can afford and choose the one that intrigues you the most.
If you are not going to absolutely love the bow, you are not going to enjoy shooting it.
I’m a looks person myself and I have to love the look of my bow, second to that is a soft feel in the hand when I shoot the bow.
Speed doesn’t really matter; if you can’t hit the target what does it matter how fast you shoot?
Third on my list is the bow needs to be compact and easily tuneable!
Hope this helps your quest for a beginner or new bow…
Hide-out Youth Bows George can assist you to choose the correct bow for your needs.
For any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us at Hide-out Western Cape Archery.
Visit for more information:-Hide-out.co.za
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray