ALL >> Education >> View Article
Oem Preinstallation 70-734 Exam Preparation Material
Total Articles: 72
70-734 OEM Preinstallation for Windows 10 exam is available in English and Japanese languages. The ideal audiences for this exam are IT professionals. The technology under which this exam comes is Windows 10, Microsoft Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK). Passing this exam gives you an accreditation for MCP.
This exam assesses your aptitude to achieve the technical responsibilities listed below.
• Preparing deployments where you set up the environment and involve tasks such as setting up Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK), set up USB, devise an answer file, build a default user profile, maintain preinstalled OEM drivers, recognize a business policy for deploying operating system images which involves tasks like identifying a build-to-order or build-to-plan strategy, pick a exploitation method, execute end-user upgrade paths, concluding hardware configurations which involves tasks like finding out Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) requirements, building up network and storage drivers and constituting a boot device, assembling a Windows Preinstallation Environment (Windows PE or WinPE) which involves tasks like troubleshooting a knotty installation in WinPE, modifying a WinPE installation, constructing a 32-bit or 64-bit WinPE environment and administering Windows PE packages.
• Produce, confine, and install images where you build a reference installation which involves tasks like setting up and capturing a reference PC, preinstalling Microsoft and third-party desktop applications, setting up a Push-Button Restore, evaluating deployment logs, preparing and testing Out-of-Box Experience (OOBE), determining redistribution licensing requirements which involves tasks like determining redistribution privileges and practical requirements, choosing licensed recovery types, determining OEM preinstallation requirements.
• Administer deployments where you handle images which involves tasks like upgrading a Windows edition, performing online or offline servicing, activating a grace period timer, managing nested images within Windows Imaging File Format (WIMS), adding and removing packages, adding and removing drivers, setting the multilingual deployment of an operating system and managing application updates,
• Deploy a reference installation where you carry out drive partitioning, install reference and recovery images, deploy Push-Button Recovery with REAgentC and BCD commands, authenticate an image which involves tasks like validating an image in audit mode, verifying Push-Button Reset, sysprep images to OOBE, identifying causes of driver failure, finalizing installation, validating licensing requirements and components.
Microsoft does not specify a particular format for exams. The exam may contain questions of following types:
• Active screen
• Best answer
• Build list
• Case studies
• Drag and drop
• Hot area Multiple choice
• Repeated answer choices
• Short answer
• Mark review
Road to the Achievement by Using our Latest and Workable Study Material Regarding 70-734 Practice Test and
Education Articles1. 5 Ways How Laboratorio Linguistico Software Are Encouraging New Idiom Learners
Author: Carol Fleming
2. 4 Verifiable Benefits Of Using Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
3. What Is Self-regulation And How Can It Help Kids?
Author: Sherry Shellenberger
5. Top Three Reasons For Studying Photogrammetry
6. Did You Read Ever About These Types Of Algorithm Of Machine Learning?
7. Colors Institute Of Interior Designing
8. Importance Of Pastoral Care In Schools
Author: Priya Varma
9. What Does The Transactional Analysis Training Teaches You?
10. Prepare The Online Dba Interview Questions For Securing Your Dream Job
11. How To Go About Speaking Chinese – Picking The Right Chinese Course In Shanghai
Author: Michel Kern
12. 5 Important Things To Keep In Mind For Online Examinations
13. Water Zone
14. Exam Jn0-420 – Juniper Network Certified Specialist Automation And Devops (jncis – Devops)
Author: John Miller
15. Selenium Training Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar