ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Make Your Party Stand Out With Selfie Mirror
Total Articles: 8
Want to make a personal touch for your wedding reception or any other parties? Why can’t you hire a magic selfie mirror for your special event? Now, event hire services in Ireland offer a new Magic Selfie Mirror which is a great alternative to the traditional photo booth. It brings the latest innovation in event entertainment and guarantees your guests a fun packed event all time.
Magic Selfie Mirror is now incredibly popular and adds a lot of fun to your party, bringing all your friends & families together to make stunning photos that can be remembered all together with custom messages and signatures. It is absolutely perfect for Weddings, Birthday parties, Communions and all other special occasions. Your guests will really love and wow with the message and caption of the photographs. Later, you can get your customised photographs by printed or can receive through USB without any extra cost.
Here are a few things to know the features of selfie mirror and what makes them more magic…
The Selfie Mirror Journey
During your party photo session, there is an option for clapping & screaming contest and an option for signing the mirror before your photo is being printed. This will make the presentation and animations of the photographs to be customised to suit your event.
Full Length Photos
With magic mirror, you can interact with the full length touch screen mirror to take a single or multiple photos. The magic selfie mirror captures a full length image from head to toe. By standing as close or as far away from the mirror allows you to focus on as many people you want in the picture.
Single or Multiple Shots
This allows you to take a single or multiple shots at a time. And you can choose whether to have one full length portrait 6 × 4″ prints or have multiple portraits on a single print or multiple prints in total.
Touch Screen Signing
After taking your charming single or multiple photos, you can scribble your own message or sign your name using the touch screen or mirror booth paint brush and also can add a variety of stamps.
Customise Your Photo
Before the beginning of your event, you can customise your photos to include a template, a message and also a logo to the image of your choice. All these options are possible through the easy access admin menu on your Selfie Magic Mirror Photo Booth.
These are the magic features of selfie mirror! Having your own selfie magic mirror at your party event is sure to bring your family or gang of friends together in a photograph.
The author of this article is working in an event hire company in Ireland for more than 5 years. Here he clearly explains the features of Selfie Mirror hire in Ireland. For more details, visit http://www.fabweddings.ie/
Wedding Articles1. Love And Relationship
2. Step Up Towards Marriage Bureau In India And Find Your Better Half
Author: Kunal bhandari
3. All You Need To Choose And Style A Wedding Suit For Summer
Author: Matt Perro
4. Business Event Management: Hire A Professional To Get Success
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
5. Fresh Colour Combinations For Your Vineyard Wedding!
Author: Carly Odgers
6. Embrace The Artistry Of Wedding Photographers Surpassing The Expectations
7. 5 Tips Of Wedding Mandap Decoration From The Best Flower Decorators
Author: Syed Atif
8. A Brief On The Wedding Planner In Bhubaneswar
Author: Prakash Kumar
9. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates -6 Inch Square Palm Le
10. Arrange Marriage| Matrimony Services| Matrimonial Site In India| Jammu| Jalandhar
11. Tips For Finding And Hiring Expert Columbia Wedding Photographers
Author: Stephen Mathis
12. Notable Features Of Matrimonial Websites In India
Author: Rashmi Patel
13. Vary Your Event Or Theme Wedding Decorations With Changing Seasons
Author: Syed Atif
14. Planning Your Best Wedding With Cabo San Lucas Wedding Photographer
Author: Alejandro Thomas
15. How To Choose Best Wedding Coordinator Orlando?
Author: Sagar Gore