ALL >> Business >> View Article
Oakmere Wealth Management Advisors - Later Life Adviser
Total Articles: 2
The Later Life Adviser Accreditation
The Later Life Adviser Accreditation (LLAA) is the recognised benchmark for advice skills of advisers who specialise in later life planning. An accredited Later Life Adviser can advise on equity release*, long term care funding, pensions and annuities, investments, savings and tax planning.
Being independently accredited offers the added reassurance that you will receive the practical help and guidance needed to help you make the right decisions at the right time.
The Later Life Adviser Accreditation Scheme is audited and endorsed by the standard-setting body the Financial Skills Partnership (FSP) and advisers need to re-license their accreditation annually, evidencing their continued development and knowledge.
Society of Later Life Advisers
The Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA) is a not for profit organization, created in 2008, to meet the need of consumers, advisers and those who provide financial products and services to the later life market. The Society's aim is to ensure that consumers are better informed about the financial issues of later life and can find a fully accredited adviser quickly and easily.
SOLLA ensure that all the advisers have fully satisfied all criteria to become an accredited adviser. This means peace of mind and assurance that the advice you are given is from an Adviser who has proved they have specialist knowledge of the sector.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested. The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.
*This is a lifetime mortgage or home reversion plan. To understand the features and risks associated with such products, please ask for a personalized illustration.
Business Articles1. How To Become A Financial Advisor - Demands And What To Anticipate
Author: Ian Marsh
2. Have You Found The Problem In Your Washer And Dryer?
3. The Best Ways To Keep Your Washing Machine In Best Condition
4. How Quality Changes With Formats?
5. How File Transfer Have Change The Media World?
6. Medical Aesthetics Market Report Provides Sizes Of Key Regional Markets Using Yardsticks Of Processe
7. Material Handling Lift Tables
Author: Compliance Solutions
8. Opportunities For The Global Frp Pipe Market To Reach $4.2 Billion By 2023
9. Things To Consider Before Buying Interior Shutters
Author: zunaid galiem
10. On Demand Taxi Booking App Application Script
Author: sam sami
11. Movers And Packers Hosur To Bangalore In India Unionpackers
12. Dental X-rays
Author: Welcome to Master Dental, home to Astoria, NY dent
13. Picket Sections
Author: Quality Fence USA specializes in extruding PVC Vi
14. Follow 5 Tips For Choosing Suitable Invisible Grill For Balcony
15. Moving In Winter: Top 9 Strategies To Make Your Winter Move Bearable!
Author: Rakesh Kr