ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
The Latest Fashions For Home Decor
Total Articles: 154
The appearance and atmosphere of your home depend greatly on the flooring you choose. The same goes for your windows. These are important parts of your home design, and you must take your time in deciding what will best suit your tastes, harmonize with the rest of your home, and will prove most cost-effective and durable.
A number of hot new trends can help you make this decision.
First, let us dispense with one of the obvious options for your floor: carpeting. Fewer people are having carpet laid on their floors. Although carpets were all the rage a few decades ago, the disadvantages of getting it seem has overwhelmed the public conscious. Indeed, most people are willing to spend the extra money to pull it up so that they can lay down their own form of hardwood.
However, if you still like the look and feel of carpet on your floor, you should remember 2 things. Purchase carpet that is easy to clean. Second know its exact composition. The wrong combination of materials can actually fill your house with an unpleasant scent.
Hardwood floors are the trendiest types of flooring around these days. Grey and white washes are the tones that are especially popular. They tend to blend in well with rooms filled with light and dark furnishings.
As for your windows, sleek and sparing seems to be the in-thing. Fewer people are going with traditional floral-pattern curtains. More homeowners are opting for high quality pull-up blinds. These are much easier to keep clean. They are also not as overbearing. Traditional curtains tend to dominate any space they are in—especially in smaller rooms and homes. Going with a window covering that is slender, elegant, and compact makes for a more balanced room, allowing the various other furnishings to get their due attention.
The appearance and atmosphere of your home depend greatly on the flooring you choose. The same goes for your windows. These are important parts of your home design, and you must take your time in deciding what will best suit your tastes, harmonize with the rest of your home, and will prove most cost-effective and durable. http://www.interiors-exteriorscs.com/Colorado-Springs-hardwood-flooring.html
Home and Garden Articles1. Different Types Of Automatic Garage Door Openers And Their Safety Measure
Author: Micheal Smith
2. Starting A Gardening Business Franchise In Australia – Pros Or Cons
Author: Phil Maunder
3. Tips To Buy Or Hire Outdoor Heater
Author: Jessie Cooper
4. The Failure Reasons Of Automatic Garage Door
Author: Micheal Smith
5. 4 Amazing Tips For Better Lawn Care
Author: Michael Foley
6. Relocation Made Easy And Safe With Professional Moving Company
Author: Michael Holden
7. 6 Simple Tips To Get The Most Attractive Wooden Floors In Sunderland!
Author: Kevin Elliott
8. Add Excitement In The Space By Bringing Readymade Curtains
Author: Tanvi Gupta
9. Chest Of Drawers: The Perfect Piece Of Furniture For Storage And Decor
Author: Wooden Space
10. Top Kitchen Equipment Exporter
11. Diy Low Cost Cleaning Tips Shared By Best Sydney Apartment Cleaner
Author: Lucas Brown
12. Mosaics In Interior Designs
Author: Emily Stone
13. 5 Cheap Tips By Landscaper’s To Increase Value Of House In Inner West
Author: Ammy Hardson
14. Roof Cleaning – Make Your Home Exterior Beautiful
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. Energy Star Windows - Are They Worth It?
Author: Mary Morris