ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Mac Os X Data Recovery: How To Recover Lost Data From Various Types Of Data Storage Devices
Total Articles: 31
Today, in the market different types of data storage devices are available including Pen Drive, Memory Cards, Flash Drive, Thumb Drive, USB drive, External Hard Disk and other removable media. These devices are useful to store digital data and transfer data from one device to another. If you are using Mac operating system and have lost data from system hard disk and various data storage media, don’t worry. Use Mac OS X Data Recovery Software that is developed with advance disk scanning mechanism to search and recover lost data from Mac hard disk, external HDD and different kinds of removable storage devices. Mac data recovery software facilitates to recover lost or deleted text documents, audio-video files, photos, pictures, and other precious data from various mass storage devices on Apple Macintosh OS X installed machine.
Mac OS X data recovery software supports data recovery in major data loss cases such as accidental file deletion, improper handling device, virus attack, formatted hard disk or USB storage media, improper system shutdown, hardware malfunction, human error and other data loss situations. File recovery software for Mac OS X has inbuilt different data searching mode including Recover Photo, Recover Video and Recover Other Files mode to recover data as per requirement. Software is capable to recover lost files and folder data from different capacity of data storage media including 64MB, 128MB, 256MB, 512MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and even higher capacity.
More features of Mac OS X Data Recovery:
• Software easily installs on all latest versions of Mac OS including Leopard OS X 10.5, Snow Leopard OS X 10.6, Lion OS X 10.7, Mountain Lion OS X 10.8, Mavericks OS X 10.9, Yosemite OS X 10.10, El Capitan OS X 10.11 and Sierra OS X 10.12
• Provide simple and user-friendly environment to easily operate by any technical or non-technical user.
• Facilitate to save all recovered files and folder data at specified location in Apple Mac machine.
• Provide preview facility to view recovered data before actual data recovery process.
• Facilitate option to recover data from Entire Disk or selected Specific Partition.
• Software easily works with all major brands of USB mass storage device including HP, Sony, LG, Samsung, Kingston, Transcend, SanDisk etc.
• Supports all kinds of memory cards including MMC Card, SDHC Card, SDHC Plus Card, SD Card, Compact Flash Card and more.
For more information:
Hardware/Software Articles1. How Relevant Is Software Testing In A Devops Era? Top 5 Reasons
2. Uses Of Accounting Software
Author: Ayisha S
3. Become A Smart And Successful Laptop Repair Engineer
Author: Natasa Suri
4. Essential Benefits Of Co2 Laser For Acrylic Cutting, Marking And Engraving
Author: Rob Hibbs
5. Empowering Finance And Banking Sector With Digital Technology
Author: Shreya Verma
6. Do You Know The Live Stream Apps Changing The World?
7. Top Reasons Why Every Hr Manager Should Use Employee Management Software
Author: Anish Desai
8. Why No Padlock On My Web Browser Or Website?
Author: Gaurav Maniar
9. How To Build The Right Selenium Testing Strategy In 4 Ways
10. Why It Is Important To Have Ms Office Within Office Environment
Author: Carl Smith
11. Why Laptop Screen Repair Should Be Done By An Expert In Mumbai
Author: Mike Rakhangi
12. Steps To Fix Error Code: “8504, 104” And Download Norton Setup
Author: Robert Coleman
13. Rise Of Automation, Robotics And Artificial Intelligence -2018
Author: Kiran Paneri
14. Dell Printer Support At Your Service Within Minutes
15. How To Choose Best Printers For Small Business?
Author: kifnfo it solutions