ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Boost Your E-commerce Business Trough Email Marketing
Total Articles: 6
The topic of Enterprise mobility has been gaining more and more interest from organizations. Companies are allocating larger budgets to mobilize their business applications over the next two years. Clearly, enterprise mobility is gaining lots of momentum as it revolutionizes business and user experiences.
Here are the 5 Trends in Enterprise Mobility
1. Mobility Goes Mainstream
Business transformation and automation through mobile apps is the current trend in the marketplace. To keep up with the times it is imperative that organizations begin to roll out mobile applications to remain cutting edge and competitive. Mobility goes mainstream as companies become more innovative in the way they interact with their employees and clients.
2. Security Comes First
Security and privacy are at the core of mobile development. Organizations are operating in the age of big data, where any piece of information on the organization and customer is shared online. Having the right protocols to safeguard this information becomes a major priority, especially in cloud-based environments. As organizations and the employees become more mobile, greater emphasis needs to be placed on IT infrastructure to promote integrity and security of information.
3. Mobile Computing Takes Precedence
More and more organization are using mobile devices as their main business platforms. Gone are the days when computers were the only tools used by organizations to accumulate, manipulate and collaborate data. Accessing information anywhere and anytime is the expectation. To function in the modern marketplace, organizations need to mobilize and integrate desktop and mobile interfaces, keeping mobile computing in the frontline.
4. Rise of IoT
The Internet continues to grow and connect various devices, including computers, cars, home appliances, and more. All these devices will be feeding big data into the cloud. More so, according to Business Insiders, as 34 billion Internet-connected devices are expected to be in circulation by 2020. With this massive influx and exchange of data, mobility tools need to be put in place to manage this change. Developers will need to create more analytic tools; CRM systems and other applications that are built and operated on mobile platforms
5. Speed and Agility Increase
Organizations are constantly being challenged with the rapidly changing markets and trends. In order to keep up and adapt to the changes, companies need to leverage the enterprise mobility solutions, which are flexible and easily adaptable. Versatile and simple plug-and-play solutions will be in demand.
These trends will definitely give rise to enterprise mobility. Businesses to stay competitive will need to get on the mobility bandwagon and align their business to this change. To learn more contact our team.
Marketing Articles1. Customized Pens Are The Best Business Promotional Tools
2. Importance Of Using Customized Lip Balms For Business Promotion
3. A Guide To Creating The Best Marketing Strategy For A Winning Content
Author: Joseph Symons
4. Reasons To Use Ppc Management Service Providers
5. Use Promotional Chapstick To Get Quick Attention Of Guests In A Wedding Occasion
6. Find Reliable Digital Marketing Companies In Bangalore To Enhance Your Business Presence Online
7. Business Growth Is Directly Linked To Advertisement And Promotion
8. The Future Of Digital Marketing Trends
Author: We will share personal information with companies,
10. Receive Impeccable Quality Leads With Construction Industry Executives Massive Mailing Database
Author: Charles Daniel
11. What Is Social Media And How Can Publishers Get Started?
Author: Andrew Marks
12. Advantages Of Led Lighting Over Conventional Lighting
Author: HPL India
13. How Changes In Market Research Are Impacting Survey Takers
Author: John D'Souza
14. Understanding The Science Of Advertising
15. Tweet Tweet Everywhere...but How To Market On Twitter?