ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Boost Your E-commerce Business Trough Email MarketingBy Expert Author: Monika Dugal
The topic of Enterprise mobility has been gaining more and more interest from organizations. Companies are allocating larger budgets to mobilize their business applications over the next two years. Clearly, enterprise mobility is gaining lots of momentum as it revolutionizes business and user experiences.
Here are the 5 Trends in Enterprise Mobility
1. Mobility Goes Mainstream
Business transformation and automation through mobile apps is the current trend in the marketplace. To keep up with the times it is imperative that organizations begin to roll out mobile applications to remain cutting edge and competitive. Mobility goes mainstream as companies become more innovative in the way they interact with their employees and clients.
2. Security Comes First
Security and privacy are at the core of mobile development. Organizations are operating in the age of big data, where any piece of information on the organization and customer is shared online. Having the right protocols to safeguard this information becomes a major priority, especially in cloud-based environments. As organizations and the employees become more mobile, greater emphasis needs to be placed on IT infrastructure to promote integrity and security of information.
3. Mobile Computing Takes Precedence
More and more organization are using mobile devices as their main business platforms. Gone are the days when computers were the only tools used by organizations to accumulate, manipulate and collaborate data. Accessing information anywhere and anytime is the expectation. To function in the modern marketplace, organizations need to mobilize and integrate desktop and mobile interfaces, keeping mobile computing in the frontline.
4. Rise of IoT
The Internet continues to grow and connect various devices, including computers, cars, home appliances, and more. All these devices will be feeding big data into the cloud. More so, according to Business Insiders, as 34 billion Internet-connected devices are expected to be in circulation by 2020. With this massive influx and exchange of data, mobility tools need to be put in place to manage this change. Developers will need to create more analytic tools; CRM systems and other applications that are built and operated on mobile platforms
5. Speed and Agility Increase
Organizations are constantly being challenged with the rapidly changing markets and trends. In order to keep up and adapt to the changes, companies need to leverage the enterprise mobility solutions, which are flexible and easily adaptable. Versatile and simple plug-and-play solutions will be in demand.
These trends will definitely give rise to enterprise mobility. Businesses to stay competitive will need to get on the mobility bandwagon and align their business to this change. To learn more contact our team.
Marketing Articles1. Cover Every Industry Vertical And Reach High-level Decision Makers With Alpha Software Users List
Author: Jardon Smith
2. Why Marketplace Model Is Creating A Buzz In Ecommerce World?
3. Why Should One Install An Interactive Touch Screen Kiosk?
Author: Raza Khan
4. A Strong, Consistent Brand, Build Up Over Time, Is The Best Guarantee Of Future Earnings
5. Stove And Water Filter Parts Best Deals This 2017!!!
Author: Ring Hot Water
6. How To Get More Leads For Hvac Services
7. 5 Ways To Provide Great Exposure For Your Content
Author: Peit Morey
8. Promote Live Events Using Sms Marketing
9. 3d Lettering : Signage Letters And Logos Focus On Absolute Quality
Author: Mike Layman
10. How Can Cloud Computing Benefit A Company?
11. Improve Your Marketing With The Help Of Bulk Sms
Author: Christina James
12. Advertise With Us
13. Choose Bulk Sms Services For Your Business
Author: Naveen Karma
14. Personal Injury – Tips To Generate Attorney Leads
15. Home Improvement Contractors – Find The Reliable Marketing Experts