ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Xbox 360 Repair Issue - Red Ring Of Death
Total Articles: 64
Microsoft Xbox is one of the most popular game consoles in the market. It has amazing graphics, online group game play support, and gives the best gaming experience.
The latest hit models in the market are Xbox one and Xbox 360.
Microsoft is the leader in all software technologies, but still its game console products are prone to many issues.
If any error occurs in Xbox 360 model, specifically, any type of Hardware failure, then a red ring of light flashes-up, which is called as Red Ring of Death (RRoD).
Also, Xbox One repair issues are similar to Xbox 360 hardware failures, but here, no red ring of lights flashes in the system.
The most dreaded Xbox 360 repair issues, is RRoD and caused mostly by Excessive Heat.
This heat melts down some of the soldered joints in the CPU and GPU and leads to glowing of the Red Ring of Light. The intensity of heating leads to numerous error codes which is displayed by specific LEDs – flashing in red colors.
They are explained as:
One Red Light – A red light appears in one quadrant (consider a clock with time 3 O’clock to 6 O’clock). It shows that there is some kind of malfunction in the GPU Chip. It is also linked to the AV cable fault. The error codes appearing are - E74 (most common), E73, E69, E64.
Two Red Lights – Here, two red lights flash - as a half circle (consider a clock with time 6 O’clock to 12 O’clock). Overheating leads to shutting off of the GPU and CPU. The fans will run with high speed to cool down the system. Poor designing during construction causes this problem.
Three Red Lights – When 3 quadrants flash red lights (as in a clock – 3O’clock to 12 O’ clock), then the system is said to be facing the dreaded Red Ring of Death. These 3 red lights indicate the general Hardware failure, where more than one component has faulted or failed in its operation. This can also be due to poor designing during manufacturing.
Four Red Lights – Red Ring – When all 4 red lights are flashing then it indicates, that the system is not able to detect the AV Cable. An AV Cable error occurs when the AV cable is unplugged or some serious error has occurred or loose GPU chip or improper TV output setting is done with the AV cable. Overheating is the major cause of this problem.
Proper ventilation, unobstructed ventilation can help a lot to prevent it. If this issue is sorted or avoided from starting only, by playing the game with precaution can save the Xbox 360 repair situation and money also.
For more information on any type of Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox one controller or Xbox 360 controller repair problem, log on to – http://www.gamesrepairer.co.uk
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Rise Of Led Video Walls
Author: Jamie Eliott
2. Motorolarepairing.uk – Motorola Repair Service Centre Uk
3. Sony Playstation Planning For Big Changes
4. Want To Make The Best Advantage Of Your Traffic, Try Load Balancing
Author: Daniel Padilla
5. Icv Software For Business- Increasing Productivity For Long Term Business Success
Author: Jessica E Taylor
6. Htc Screen Repair London/htcrepairing.uk
7. Issues And Fixes For Hp Laptops & Computers In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
8. Professional Multibrand Mobile Phone Repair Centre In The Uk
9. Htc Onem8 Screen Replacement Edinburgh/htcrepairing.uk
10. Issue Resolved For Xbox One S Error Code 107
11. Top 4 Us Tech Support Service Companies
12. Best Htc Repair Centre Newcastle
13. Html5 Website Builders Useful For Web Developers
Author: Amit Kumawat
14. Issues And Fixes For Tablet Repair Services In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
15. Nokia Lumia 735 Screen Replacement Cardiff