ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Xbox 360 Repair Issue - Red Ring Of Death
Total Articles: 89
Microsoft Xbox is one of the most popular game consoles in the market. It has amazing graphics, online group game play support, and gives the best gaming experience.
The latest hit models in the market are Xbox one and Xbox 360.
Microsoft is the leader in all software technologies, but still its game console products are prone to many issues.
If any error occurs in Xbox 360 model, specifically, any type of Hardware failure, then a red ring of light flashes-up, which is called as Red Ring of Death (RRoD).
Also, Xbox One repair issues are similar to Xbox 360 hardware failures, but here, no red ring of lights flashes in the system.
The most dreaded Xbox 360 repair issues, is RRoD and caused mostly by Excessive Heat.
This heat melts down some of the soldered joints in the CPU and GPU and leads to glowing of the Red Ring of Light. The intensity of heating leads to numerous error codes which is displayed by specific LEDs – flashing in red colors.
They are explained as:
One Red Light – A red light appears in one quadrant (consider a clock with time 3 O’clock to 6 O’clock). It shows that there is some kind of malfunction in the GPU Chip. It is also linked to the AV cable fault. The error codes appearing are - E74 (most common), E73, E69, E64.
Two Red Lights – Here, two red lights flash - as a half circle (consider a clock with time 6 O’clock to 12 O’clock). Overheating leads to shutting off of the GPU and CPU. The fans will run with high speed to cool down the system. Poor designing during construction causes this problem.
Three Red Lights – When 3 quadrants flash red lights (as in a clock – 3O’clock to 12 O’ clock), then the system is said to be facing the dreaded Red Ring of Death. These 3 red lights indicate the general Hardware failure, where more than one component has faulted or failed in its operation. This can also be due to poor designing during manufacturing.
Four Red Lights – Red Ring – When all 4 red lights are flashing then it indicates, that the system is not able to detect the AV Cable. An AV Cable error occurs when the AV cable is unplugged or some serious error has occurred or loose GPU chip or improper TV output setting is done with the AV cable. Overheating is the major cause of this problem.
Proper ventilation, unobstructed ventilation can help a lot to prevent it. If this issue is sorted or avoided from starting only, by playing the game with precaution can save the Xbox 360 repair situation and money also.
For more information on any type of Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox one controller or Xbox 360 controller repair problem, log on to – http://www.gamesrepairer.co.uk
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. 2018 Mobile Apps Ux Trends, Tips And A Little Bit More
Author: Oleksiy Kuryliak
2. Few Expert-recommended Tips For A Better Food And Beverage Social Media Plan
Author: Lee Wood
3. Seven Monies Services Limited
4. Healthcare Software Plays A Main Role In Running Hospitals
Author: James Blake
5. Being A Perfect Android Developer
Author: Eldon Broady
6. How To Activate Mcafee Subscription And Redeem Mcafee Retail Card?
Author: James Enrique
7. Photogrammetry: Latest Technology To Create Maps Using Drones?
8. Web Development Company | Website Development Service
Author: Rajeev mishra
9. Are You Facing Network Problems With Your Mobile Phone Get Solution
Author: Natasa Suri
10. Why Ps4 Greatest Game Console Forever?
Author: PS4 Repair
11. Nokia Cracked Screen Repair In The Uk
12. Samsung Galaxy S4 Lcd Screen Replacement In The Uk
13. 3 Real World Advantages Of Blockchain Smart Contracts
14. Software Bugs - How To Avoid?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
15. Hdcvi Camera Systems Redefining The Security System In The World