ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Holiday Tour Seoul – Follow The Seoul Tour Guide!
Total Articles: 55
A tour to Korea remains incomplete without visiting and exploring the capital city of Seoul. This time you can make your Holiday tour Seoul the most exciting and memorable one once you follow some tips. Once you are in this city, you can take part in some activities. There are a few interesting things that you can do in Seoul city and can spend a memorable holiday there. It’s the a href="http://iamyourguide.net/">Seoul Tour Guide that you can follow now in order to make the most of your tour to Korea.
As far as the city of Seoul is concerned, it is considered as the most interesting and incredible Korean city. When you are in this city, you are not too far away from mouthwatering food items, modern and historic attractions, and unmatchable shopping venues. As far as the things to see, eat and do in Seoul is concerned, you can have endless options.
When you are in Seoul, you can always expect to get a unique experience no matter which part of the city you go. If you are moving for this city for the first time, you are about to experience a solid touring time. for the first time visitors to Seoul, there is always a list for must do things.
The very first thing you can do is that you should head for the Bukchon Hanok village. This place is known as a great photo spot in this city. Here you can see the hanok houses that were once constructed during the Joseon Dynasty. And the interesting fact is that people still use to live at these traditional homes. In order to get there, you need to opt for the Anguk Station and move for Subway Line 3 and head towards Exit 2.
The next best thing you can do is shopping at the Myeongdong. This market is famous for its cosmetic products which are made in Korea. This market is the paradise for those who love to try different cosmetic products in order to look fresh, young and vibrant. At this market, you can find such products announced by the Korean cosmetic product manufacturers.
The next thing that you need to watch in Seoul is the guard-changing ceremony that uses to occur at the Gyeongbokgung Palace. This is a royal event and when you are at this amazing palace, you shouldn’t miss the chance to watch this ceremony. It mainly occurs between mornings 10 to evening 4pm. This is where you can also get another activity to do. You can put on the gatekeeper costume at this palace. This is a great activity to delve in and to get some photos as the memory.
Lotte Mart is the place where you can buy some Korea made snacks. When you are going for this market, always have a big bag which you need the most in order to pack the tteokbokki cookies, market O brownies and lotte-biscuit sticks. At this market you can also ship for other goodies made in Korea.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David