ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Holiday Tour Seoul – Follow The Seoul Tour Guide!
Total Articles: 47
A tour to Korea remains incomplete without visiting and exploring the capital city of Seoul. This time you can make your Holiday tour Seoul the most exciting and memorable one once you follow some tips. Once you are in this city, you can take part in some activities. There are a few interesting things that you can do in Seoul city and can spend a memorable holiday there. It’s the a href="http://iamyourguide.net/">Seoul Tour Guide that you can follow now in order to make the most of your tour to Korea.
As far as the city of Seoul is concerned, it is considered as the most interesting and incredible Korean city. When you are in this city, you are not too far away from mouthwatering food items, modern and historic attractions, and unmatchable shopping venues. As far as the things to see, eat and do in Seoul is concerned, you can have endless options.
When you are in Seoul, you can always expect to get a unique experience no matter which part of the city you go. If you are moving for this city for the first time, you are about to experience a solid touring time. for the first time visitors to Seoul, there is always a list for must do things.
The very first thing you can do is that you should head for the Bukchon Hanok village. This place is known as a great photo spot in this city. Here you can see the hanok houses that were once constructed during the Joseon Dynasty. And the interesting fact is that people still use to live at these traditional homes. In order to get there, you need to opt for the Anguk Station and move for Subway Line 3 and head towards Exit 2.
The next best thing you can do is shopping at the Myeongdong. This market is famous for its cosmetic products which are made in Korea. This market is the paradise for those who love to try different cosmetic products in order to look fresh, young and vibrant. At this market, you can find such products announced by the Korean cosmetic product manufacturers.
The next thing that you need to watch in Seoul is the guard-changing ceremony that uses to occur at the Gyeongbokgung Palace. This is a royal event and when you are at this amazing palace, you shouldn’t miss the chance to watch this ceremony. It mainly occurs between mornings 10 to evening 4pm. This is where you can also get another activity to do. You can put on the gatekeeper costume at this palace. This is a great activity to delve in and to get some photos as the memory.
Lotte Mart is the place where you can buy some Korea made snacks. When you are going for this market, always have a big bag which you need the most in order to pack the tteokbokki cookies, market O brownies and lotte-biscuit sticks. At this market you can also ship for other goodies made in Korea.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson