ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Holiday Tour Seoul – Follow The Seoul Tour Guide!
Total Articles: 55
A tour to Korea remains incomplete without visiting and exploring the capital city of Seoul. This time you can make your Holiday tour Seoul the most exciting and memorable one once you follow some tips. Once you are in this city, you can take part in some activities. There are a few interesting things that you can do in Seoul city and can spend a memorable holiday there. It’s the a href="http://iamyourguide.net/">Seoul Tour Guide that you can follow now in order to make the most of your tour to Korea.
As far as the city of Seoul is concerned, it is considered as the most interesting and incredible Korean city. When you are in this city, you are not too far away from mouthwatering food items, modern and historic attractions, and unmatchable shopping venues. As far as the things to see, eat and do in Seoul is concerned, you can have endless options.
When you are in Seoul, you can always expect to get a unique experience no matter which part of the city you go. If you are moving for this city for the first time, you are about to experience a solid touring time. for the first time visitors to Seoul, there is always a list for must do things.
The very first thing you can do is that you should head for the Bukchon Hanok village. This place is known as a great photo spot in this city. Here you can see the hanok houses that were once constructed during the Joseon Dynasty. And the interesting fact is that people still use to live at these traditional homes. In order to get there, you need to opt for the Anguk Station and move for Subway Line 3 and head towards Exit 2.
The next best thing you can do is shopping at the Myeongdong. This market is famous for its cosmetic products which are made in Korea. This market is the paradise for those who love to try different cosmetic products in order to look fresh, young and vibrant. At this market, you can find such products announced by the Korean cosmetic product manufacturers.
The next thing that you need to watch in Seoul is the guard-changing ceremony that uses to occur at the Gyeongbokgung Palace. This is a royal event and when you are at this amazing palace, you shouldn’t miss the chance to watch this ceremony. It mainly occurs between mornings 10 to evening 4pm. This is where you can also get another activity to do. You can put on the gatekeeper costume at this palace. This is a great activity to delve in and to get some photos as the memory.
Lotte Mart is the place where you can buy some Korea made snacks. When you are going for this market, always have a big bag which you need the most in order to pack the tteokbokki cookies, market O brownies and lotte-biscuit sticks. At this market you can also ship for other goodies made in Korea.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family