ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Treatment For Constipation To Get Rid Of Digestive Problems
Total Articles: 123
With increase in temptation towards fast foods, beverages and alcohol, frequency of indigestion, acidity and other stomach problems has been increased. Many people take chemical pills after meals to ease digestion. This habit affects natural digestion process and makes one dependent on these pills. One gets temporary relief but it causes severe consequences when age increases. Overtime, lifestyle has changed and most of the people follow ill-habits like taking meals irregularly, less physical activities, alcoholism, smoking, etc., which lead to severe health hazards. Increase in toxins and spices in foods make stomach muscles and nerves weak resulting in poor digestion, absorption and metabolism of nutrients present in foods. Many people, especially obese, suffer through indigestion due to not maintaining proper time gap between two meals.
There are various home remedies that can give relief from stomach problems. Consuming sesame seeds, molasses, beans, almonds, bran cereals, oatmeal in regular diet can give relief from mild indigestion problem but for chronic constipation one needs to undergo treatment as continuous problem of constipation may lead to inflammation in hemorrhoids. One can use Arozyme capsules which provide the most effective ayurvedic treatment for constipation. These supplements contain ingredients rich in nutrients which promote functions of gastric glands. Proper nourishment makes stomach muscles work better which in turn supports enzyme activities and controls hydrochloric acid production. This helps to break down complex food materials easily for better digestion. These capsules also control secretion of fluids necessary to digest food properly.
This ayurvedic treatment for constipation uses the following herbs:
1. Sonth – It gives relief from stomach irritation, cures chest pain, clears flatulence and helps in losing weight. This herb also provides energy and gives relief from weakness.
2. Hing – This herb possesses anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties which alleviate upset stomach, intestinal worms, intestinal gas, flatulence and irritable bowel syndrome. It possesses anti-flatulent, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties. This herb treats problems related with stomach and reduces acidity naturally. Antioxidants present in this herb neutralize effects of free radicals and toxins on gastric glands that produce HCL to digest food.
3. Sanay – This herb in included in ayurvedic treatment for constipation as it is useful in treating both acute and chronic constipation.
4. Poudina – It gives relief from nausea, fatigue, sour burps and headache caused due to acid reflux. Quick action of this herb gives fast and effective relief from gas and stomach pain. This herb also soothes muscles and nerves in stomach and intestines.
5. Haritaki – This herb reduces constipation and purifies digestive system. It is a natural laxative and is rich in fiber which is very helpful in improving digestion.
6. Ajwain – This herb has been used from years to treat stomach ache due to acidity. It eases digestion and gives instant relief from stomach pain. It instantly treats flatulence problem in body.
7. Dikamali – It effectively treats indigestion, loss of appetite, constipation and abdominal distension.
8. Madhurkshar - This herb contains antacid which gives relief from burning sensation in chest and stomach.
Take this highly beneficial ayurvedic treatment for constipation for 3 to 4 months regularly to get long lasting results. Include cereals, brown rice, sprouts, carrots, asparagus, fresh fruits, raisins, apricots, prunes and beans in your diet to get rid of digestive problems. Drink 7 to 8 glasses of water to maintain fluid level in body.
Health Articles1. Things You Can Do If Your Gums Are Bleeding
Author: Dr. Lakhwinder Singh
2. Paresthesia Could Cause Loss Of Male Organ Sensation
Author: John Dugan
3. Buy Adderall Xr 20 Mg Online Usa | @whitepear.store
4. Weight Reduction Herbs
5. Diy Treatments For Common Skin Concerns
Author: Dr mithra
6. Join Occupational First Aid Course To Serve As A First Aid Responder In Times Of Medical Emergency C
7. Qualities In A Pediatrician You Must Look For
Author: ponting brown
8. Remain In The Best Of Health With Pure Noni Products Of Salveo
9. Planning To Attend A Cme Medical Conference In Toronto? | Emedevents
10. Male Organ Skin And Vitamin D: A Healthy Combo
Author: John Dugan
11. How Do Invisible Braces Help Everyone In Your Family
Author: Joseph Donald
12. How A General Dentist Can Improve Your Oral Health
Author: Abel Abraham
13. How To Compare Invisible Braces To The Traditional Braces
Author: Malachi Mixon
14. Right Cosmetic Surgery Rectify Body And Facial Features
Author: opus clinic
15. Enjoy Monsoon Season With These Hair Care Tips
Author: Pankaj Singhal