ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Supplements For Diabetes To Lower High Blood Sugar Level
Total Articles: 124
Diabetes cannot be treated completely but high blood sugar levels can be lowered. One can only control factors which raise blood sugar level in body. Les active and obese people are at high risk of diabetes because energy production is less in their body which makes glucose in blood unused. Eating foods that contain high amount of oil and sugar can shoot up sugar level in blood.
There are mainly two types of diabetes which affect health:
1. Type-1 diabetes – In this type of diabetes, pancreas does not produce adequate amount of insulin which help cells to absorb glucose from blood.
2. Type-2 diabetes – When this type of diabetes happens, body produces insulin in proper amount but cells do not use insulin to take glucose from blood. This condition is also called as insulin resistance.
Extreme fatigue, sleepiness at day time, weakness, weight loss, blurry vision, persistent thirsty feeling, dryness in skin and frequent urination are few symptoms through which a person suffers due to high blood sugar levels. A person may become permanently blind in case of chronic diabetes. Inability of cells to use glucose slows down regeneration of new cells and tissues and thus reduces speed of healing of wounds and cuts and they take long time to heal.
One can take Diabkil capsules which are powerful ayurvedic supplements for diabetes. These supplements are rich in nutrients which help to improve functions of pancreas. Ability of body cells increases which promotes absorption of glucose from blood through insulin. This not only increases energy production but also keeps utilization of blood sugar regular. Blood sugar level drops which also gives relief from symptoms like fatigue, frequent urination, etc. Regeneration of cells and tissues increases which help body to heal wounds and bruises easily. Metabolism improves and this prevents use of body fat to produce energy for muscles. This also prevents abnormal decrease in weight. These effective supplements also protect other body organs like kidneys, eyes, liver, etc., from ill effects of high blood sugar.
These ayurvedic supplements for diabetes contain Safed Musli, Shilajit, Vidarikhand, Jamun, Jaiphal, Sadaphool, Tarvar, Bimbaphal, Giloy, Rasont, Methi, Arjun, Haldi, Karela, Sajjikhar, Bilvapatra, Kasondi, Kachlora, Kali Mirch, Gurmar, Neem and Baghphal. Blend of these herbs gives the following benefits:
1. Presence of charantin and momordicin in these herbs effectively lower high blood sugar level.
2. These herbs are anti-diabetic in nature and thus are very useful in diabetes. These herbs convert starch into usable energy to maintain level of sugar in blood.
3. Rejuvenating property of these herbs present in ayurvedic supplements for diabetes increases regeneration of cells and tissues. Thus, use of glucose by cells increases and this lowers down blood sugar level. It also helps in quick healing of bruises, cuts and wounds in body.
4. These herbs repair damage in blood vessels caused due to presence of high amount of glucose in blood.
5. These herbs contain antioxidants which protect cells from free radicals and toxins and support cellular activities in body. This promotes use of blood glucose by cells and tissues.
6. Some of these herbs are antibacterial in nature and therefore reduce frequency of illnesses. This further does not make a person inactive and thus blood glucose use remains regular by cells.
Use these powerful ayurvedic supplements for diabetes continuously for 3 to 4 months to get long lasting relief from high blood sugar symptoms. Avoid eating foods that contain high amount of starch, oil and sugar to keep blood glucose level under control.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat