ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Remedies To Control Blood Pressure And Get Relief From Hypertension
Total Articles: 124
High blood pressure is a very common problem which mostly happens at elder age. Over time due to changed habits, frequency of high BP has increased in young ones also. It is seen that people who consume salt in high amount in foods are the ones who are prone to suffer from high BP problem. When BP readings of 140/90 are observed consistently, it indicates hypertension. Nowadays people are more tempted towards junk foods and beverages which contain high amount of salt and less nutrition value. High amount of sodium in blood draws water from tissues and thus increases fluid level in blood. Due to this, pressure in blood increases which further causes more strain on heart muscles. Muscles in heart need to exert more pressure to pump blood out of heart. This results in hardening of arteries and causes damage to blood vessels. High blood pressure for long time affects functions of kidneys also.
When stress increases in mind, body releases stress related hormones (adrenaline and cortisol) in blood which make heartbeat faster and constrict blood vessels in order to get more blood. One suffering from thyroid disorders is also at high risk of hypertension. With the help of ayurvedic remedies, one can naturally control BP and improve heart health. One can use Stresx capsules which are powerful ayurvedic remedies to control blood pressure. Powerful formula of these capsules maintains level of T3 and T4 in blood and thus controls blood flow in spite of thyroid disorders. These supplements reduce ill effects of obesity, insomnia, smoking, less physical activities and excessive alcoholism on heart muscles to keep BP normal. With regular use of these supplements, one can get relief from hypertension for prolong time. These supplements have shown positive effective results in case of genetic and hereditary cases also.
Stresx capsules contain Safed musli, Shilajit, Moti Bhasma, Champa, Ashwagandha, Jyotishmati, Ajwainkhurashini, Arjun, Chotachand, Kesar, Elaychi choti, Gajwan, Gulchadni, Jadwar, Aam, Shankhpushpi, Vach, Kahu and Taj. These herbs used in ayurvedic remedies to control blood pressure provide the following given benefits:
1. Because of diuretic properties, these herbs increase volume of urine which causes one to urinate properly. This helps in eliminating sodium regularly out of body with urine. This reduces fluid level in blood and thus lowers down BP.
2. These herbs reduce effects of thyroid disorders and maintain T3 and T4 level in blood to keep metabolic rate under control that affects blood pressure level in body.
3. These herbs strengthen heart muscles and blood vessels. These herbs provide nutrients which help to overcome deficiencies that make heart muscles weak.
4. Due to anti-stressor properties, these herbs counter and control release of stress related hormone that causes hypertension.
5. Some of the herbs contain potassium in adequate amount which helps in controlling heartbeat rate. This further maintains the pressure with which blood is pumped out of heart.
6. These therapeutic herbs prevent narrowing and hardening of arteries. This further promotes healthy blood flow towards cells, tissues and organs in body.
Take these powerful ayurvedic remedies to control blood pressure for at least 3 to 4 months to get long lasting results. Reduce consumption of salt in food and lead a healthy lifestyle to keep blood pressure under control naturally.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat