ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Creative Driveway Ideas For Your Home
Total Articles: 45
Today, there are almost a limitless number of driveway options. The type you may choose will depend on various factors including: cost, aesthetics, maintenance, and durability.
Macadam driveways, or “tar and chip,” consist of a aggregate layers of stone and a binding agent. These types of driveways are easy to install and maintain. This driveway option will also leave some change leftover in your wallet, since they are often cheaper than asphalt. Macadam driveways are a wonderful option with a timeless look. We love the look of the macadam driveway in the above photo with the stone in the home’s exterior and the addition of topiary at the entrance.
The look of grass driveways is like no other. These driveways act as a continuation of your home’s greenery. Although grass driveways are not as durable as some other options, you can add on some load bearing durability through “cellular paving.” To read more about cellular paving, click here. If you choose a grass driveway, we recommend keeping the design close to your home’s style. The above photo shows a grass driveway that is more rustic to match the cottage feel of the home.
Concrete driveways are a good middle-of-the-ground option for many homeowners. They are often more expensive than asphalt, but cheaper than stone or brick. If you are looking for a driveway option that will stand the test of time, this is one of the best. To keep a concrete driveway from looking too boring, add some intricate curves or colors. To take it one step further, focus on your curb appeal! Small details, such as the garage doors in the above photo, will make the space more aesthetically pleasing.
Asphalt driveways are an excellent alternative to concrete. They are the most cost effective of any option, which makes them very popular! Asphalt driveways are especially beneficial in the colder months since it’s flexibility can withstand the freezing of water. They can also be salted in preparation of ice. To prevent asphalt driveways from looking too “generic”, line the driveway with an intricate border or create an interesting (and efficient) shape.
Home and Garden Articles1. Qualities To Keep In Mind While Selecting Wallpapers In India
2. Small Bathroom Designs That Make Them Seem Large
Author: sunita arvind
3. Why It Is Important To Choose A Sleeping Mattress Carefully?
Author: Ahmed Ali
4. Create Your Home Bar For The Best Relaxing Experience
Author: Luis Alderman
5. Buy Best Room Ac, Air Conditioner 1.5 Ton Online At Attractive Prices
Author: Divya Sharma
6. Tips For Selecting Furniture For Your New Home
Author: Michael Daniels
7. Small Room Reworking Solutions
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
8. 7 Questions About Plant Breeder Services Every Gardener Should Ask
Author: Paul Gooderham
9. 8 Important Dump Cart Safety Tips
Author: Michael Foley
10. Advice Pertaining To Getting Any Locksmith.
Author: Bob Smith
11. What Is The Pool Compliance Checklist For A Safe Pool?
Author: Carol Donvito
12. Buy Home Decoration Items Online
Author: Nishant Sahu
13. 10 Doubts You Should Clarify About Builders
Author: Mark Trescothic
14. Choosing Flowers For Special Occasions
Author: Ross Barkely
15. The Interior Designers In Bangalore Realize Your Dream Home Within Your Budget