ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Creative Driveway Ideas For Your Home
Total Articles: 29
Today, there are almost a limitless number of driveway options. The type you may choose will depend on various factors including: cost, aesthetics, maintenance, and durability.
Macadam driveways, or “tar and chip,” consist of a aggregate layers of stone and a binding agent. These types of driveways are easy to install and maintain. This driveway option will also leave some change leftover in your wallet, since they are often cheaper than asphalt. Macadam driveways are a wonderful option with a timeless look. We love the look of the macadam driveway in the above photo with the stone in the home’s exterior and the addition of topiary at the entrance.
The look of grass driveways is like no other. These driveways act as a continuation of your home’s greenery. Although grass driveways are not as durable as some other options, you can add on some load bearing durability through “cellular paving.” To read more about cellular paving, click here. If you choose a grass driveway, we recommend keeping the design close to your home’s style. The above photo shows a grass driveway that is more rustic to match the cottage feel of the home.
Concrete driveways are a good middle-of-the-ground option for many homeowners. They are often more expensive than asphalt, but cheaper than stone or brick. If you are looking for a driveway option that will stand the test of time, this is one of the best. To keep a concrete driveway from looking too boring, add some intricate curves or colors. To take it one step further, focus on your curb appeal! Small details, such as the garage doors in the above photo, will make the space more aesthetically pleasing.
Asphalt driveways are an excellent alternative to concrete. They are the most cost effective of any option, which makes them very popular! Asphalt driveways are especially beneficial in the colder months since it’s flexibility can withstand the freezing of water. They can also be salted in preparation of ice. To prevent asphalt driveways from looking too “generic”, line the driveway with an intricate border or create an interesting (and efficient) shape.
Home and Garden Articles1. Essential To Look At The Following 3 Features To Get Cream Chargers Cheap
Author: Kathy Richy
2. Do's & Don'ts Of Diy Tile Installation
Author: Mike Aurtho
3. The Guide To Hiring Reliable Local Movers In New York
Author: Michael Holden
4. Why Is Corectec Plus Flooring Special?
Author: Kaiser holder
5. How To Find Best Supplier Of Security Screens & Doors In Sunshine Coast
Author: Kerry Reimers
6. Why You Should Consider Quartz Countertops For Your Kitchen Renovation
Author: Mary Morris
7. Hire Vacate Cleaning Perth Services For Full Bond Amount Return
8. Why Glass Balcony Balustrades Are So Adorable These Days
Author: John Carlos
9. Steps To Take Before You Call A Termite Inspection Penrith
Author: Alicia Brett
10. Bringing The Best Out Of Your Employees With Paint Colors
Author: Adam lee
11. Before You Clean Your Home, Think Twice
Author: Ethan Symes
12. Professional, Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Repair And Setup Assistance
Author: Kelly M. Russum
13. Why Choose Aluminium Shutters
Author: Apollo Blinds
14. Tree Cutter Service, Trimming Stump Removal And Landscaping Rocks - Odessa, Tx
Author: Vernell Fobbs We provide the one-stop solution for
15. 4 Most Popular Kids Wall Murals In 2017
Author: Albert Costa