ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Buyers Should Exercise Caution Before Investing In Properties In Chennai For Sale
Total Articles: 128
Builders often hide the fact that their properties in Chennai for sale are built upon lakebeds and tanks. Several flats for sale in Villivakkam are built in the middle of tank, which makes it prone to flooding, incase of heavy rain. Although builders have constructed properties for sale in Chennai at some height above the road so that flooding does not bother the residents but when last year’s rains had lashed the city none of these houses were spared from the horrors of water entering the premises. It is sad that some of the poshest properties in Chennai for sale share the same fate of flooding due to encroachments of water bodies.
There are thousands of properties for sale in Chennai and complexes that have been sold to unaware residents. Young professionals and end-users who bought because flats for sale in Villivakkam of its proximity to railway station are now stranded because of the uninformed decision they made. Investors, who bought properties in Chennai South after looking at the rapid appreciation in real estate prices, are also now regretting their decision. The capital city of Tamil Nadu is paying a high price for the unplanned rapid urbanization. The absence of proper drainage systems and lack on enforcement on encroached land has made the situation worse for the residents. Around two decades ago, Chennai and adjoining regions had around 650 water bodies but due to encroachment, only a few water bodies remain now.
Although the real estate prices of the city might soar in near future due to infrastructure development but will it still be worth all the pain to invest here? Under better infrastructure, one may see better roads, new flyovers, more SEZs and IT parks but whether a better water or drainage system will be introduced is a questionable matter. The simple way to avoid floods in Chennai is to salvage all major drains in the city but it is an unlikely situation to happen. Therefore, people looking to buy properties for sale in Chennai should exercise caution. Investing in flats for sale in Villivakkam and properties in other flood prone regions is not advised. Buyers should so a proper research before buying any properties in Chennai for sale. Try to talk to neighbors before buying a property if you are not acquainted about an area. It is best to avoid investing in areas that witness water stagnation because these areas might see flooding like situation eventually.
Makaan.com is a major real estate website of India that features cheap, budget, and luxury properties for sale in Chennai in different price brackets.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Service Apartment For Rent In Bangalore And Mangalore
Author: Paul Wright
2. 2 Phong Cách Thiết Kế Phòng Khách Chung Cư Eco Lake Theo Xu Hướng Trẻ Trung Của Năm 2017
Author: thiết kế phòng khách
3. Top 7 Popular Area For Best Pg’s In Bangalore ( Real Example Inside)
4. Signature Millennia Coming Up With A New Project In Gurgaon Name Signature Global The Millennia
Author: TWINKLE SINGHAL
5. Get A Premium Life At Lodha Lakeshore Greens Dombivali- Flats In Mumbai At Affordable Price
6. Right Time For Independent Living In Kelowna
Author: Adam Levine is the author of this article
7. Be New Technology Savvy & Have A Proper Business Plan
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
8. Boerne Texas Listing Agent Can Help You To Find The Best Cordillera Ranch Homes For Sale!
Author: Richmond Frasier
9. Sean Zarinegar: Going Where Opportunity Takes Him
Author: Sean Zarinegar
10. How To Find Out How Much Lease & Office Space We Need?
Author: novel office
11. Best Residential Projects In Gurgaon, Sohna Road
12. Incredible Piece Of Home Full Of Luxury And Elegance
Author: Shourya Group
13. A Perfect Home With Lavish Living Ensconced In Bountiful Comforts
Author: Shourya Group
14. Sell Your Property In Downtown Dubai
Author: Arash Jalili
15. Find Best Home Builders To Buy Your Dream Home