ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Getting Started With Mutual Fund Investments
Total Articles: 1
Where do Mutual Funds Invest:
Broadly, Mutual Funds investments are made into three types of asset classes:
Stocks: Stocks represent ownership or equity in a company, which are also termed as shares.
Bonds: Investment made in debt from companies, financial institutions or government agencies
Money Market Instruments: These constitute short-term debt instruments such as treasury bills, certificate of deposits and inter-bank call money.
Mutual Fund Investment Guide:
Invest through SIP: Investing through SIP every month is an ideal way of investing in mutual funds. Every small amount invested every month holds the potential of generating a substantial amount over a period of time.
For example : investing in ₹ 5,000 per month through SIP in equity fund with an annualized returns of 12% can yield ₹ 25 lakhs in 15 years.
Invest based on risk appetite: High-risk appetite investors are concentrated towards investing in equity funds and moderate risk appetite investors would like to invest in hybrid funds(Equity+debt combination) and low-risk appetite investors would like to consider investing more in debt related funds. In short, investment made in accordance to an individual's risk style would generate higher returns.
Invest in various categories of funds: Large cap, mid-cap, and small-cap funds perform in a different manner over a particular period in various market scenarios. Hence, investing in different categories of such funds would help investors to gain maximum returns.
Invest in sectors that are likely to outperform: High-risk investors who are considering to take risks would like to invest in high-risk funds such as sector funds. Such investors can undertake sectors that have the probability to outperform in the near future and invest in such funds. For instance, investing in infrastructure funds or banking funds would be an ideal bet for a short-term to medium term of 3 to 5 years.
Invest in funds dependent on one's financial goal: Lack of awareness amongst investors about
Investing / Finance Articles1. How Bad Credit Loans Work For Better Financial Solutions In The Uk?
Author: Sara James
2. The Free Forex Robot Minimize Risk And Maximize Profits In The Forex Market
3. How The Internet Has Made Money Transfer To India Simple?
4. What Are The Major Advantages Of Bill Discounting India?
5. Best Home Loan Scheme 04433044488 Documents Required For Home Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
6. Algotrade Can Help You Gain Consistent Returns On Forex Trading
7. Did You File Itr For Financial Year 2016-17?
Author: Did You File ITR For Financial Year 2016-17? India
8. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Life Insurance
Author: Sushant ingh
9. Important Aspects Of Banking
Author: Sushant Singh
10. Are You In Need Of Monetary Help For Business Establishment?
Author: John Bairstow
11. Borrowing Commercial Loan Is A Secure Way For Business Owners
Author: John Bairstow
12. The Race To Transform Yourself Into A Profitable Forex Trader
Author: John Arnold
13. House Construction Loan For Bkhata Property Apply 9964563600
Author: House Construction Loan for Bkhata
14. Gst Impact On Mutual Fund Market
15. Klse Market Understanding Before Investing
Author: Multi management and future solutions