ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Ethnic Wear — The Trend To Give Men & Women Sophisticated LookBy Expert Author: Sairah Hannah
Indian ethnic wear has grown much in popularity not only in Asia but also in the whole world. As the trend of fashion is evolving day by day, old traditional trends are also coming back and the fusion of old and new are giving an excellent outcome. Therefore, whoever likes to experiment with different innovative looks must have some interest in Indian traditional outfits.
Indian ethnic wear can be of many different types. Men and women both wear unique types of garments and both genders look quite sophisticated in those clothes.
Garments for women:
Salwar kameez is one of the most popular outfits in India. The upper wear is called kameez and the bottom wear is called salwar. Even in Singapore, Indian clothing has gained much fame amongst women. Women like to buy latest salwar kameez in Singapore online of their own choice.
Sarees are pieces of long cloth tied around the whole body in a particular way and it looks stunning on most women. The fabrics of saree can vary from cotton, silk, chiffon, nylon and many more. The price of sarees depends on the material and embroidery work.
Garments for men:
Dhoti is an unstitched piece of cloth and it is tied around the waist. It is a traditional men’s wear and come in few colors, mostly white and cream colors. Modern dhotis come in experimental colors and look stunning on men.
Kurta is a long loose shirt for men. Different lengths are available in kurtas, i.e. below the knee or above the knee. It comes in fabrics like cotton, silk and so on and different colors are available. Presently Kurtas are very much popular, mostly amongst young men.
It is a long coat which is buttoned up to bottom in the middle. The length is below the knees. A churni is added to the whole outfit. Men look quite handsome in this outfit. Presently men wear this outfit in many events and cultural occasions.
Turbans are worn on the head. A long cloth tied on the head. It is very traditional in some regions of India. Turbans can be of different colors. Nowadays readymade turbans are very popular in the market.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Sairah Hannah who has written a number of articles on latest kurtis in Singapore and provides fruitful information. To buy buy latest salwar kameez in Singapore, please visit www.dei.com.sg.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Tips For Choosing The Ideal Cheap Bridesmaid Dresses Uk
2. What To Know Before Going To A Pawn Shop
Author: Lisa Aguilar
3. Tissot Sea Touch T026.420.11.031.00 Mens Watch |the Voodoo Diver From Tissot
Author: Jasson C
4. Ladies Bikinis Znu.com Sport Bikini
5. Sparkly And Lovely Crystal Jewelry For All
Author: Ethan Collins
6. Bikini Online Shop Znu.com Sport Bikini
7. Bikini Pictures Znu.com Sport Bikini
8. Get Your Wedding Dress To Fit Exactly As You Need It To
Author: Wedding Dress
9. Get The Perfect Look In Ball Dresses Nz
10. All In One Swim Dress With Beauty, Style And Sophistication
11. Enjoy The Convenience Of Shopping Sarees Online
Author: Daniel Bennett
12. Accessorize Your Outfit With Bangles To Create A Stunning Look
Author: Olivia Henriques
13. Design And Features Of Platform Boots
Author: Jason Lindsay
14. How To Look Slim In Kurtis
Author: Nupur Tiwari
15. Best Bikini Sites Znu.com Cheap One Piece Swimsuits