ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Ethnic Wear — The Trend To Give Men & Women Sophisticated Look
Total Articles: 21
Indian ethnic wear has grown much in popularity not only in Asia but also in the whole world. As the trend of fashion is evolving day by day, old traditional trends are also coming back and the fusion of old and new are giving an excellent outcome. Therefore, whoever likes to experiment with different innovative looks must have some interest in Indian traditional outfits.
Indian ethnic wear can be of many different types. Men and women both wear unique types of garments and both genders look quite sophisticated in those clothes.
Garments for women:
Salwar kameez is one of the most popular outfits in India. The upper wear is called kameez and the bottom wear is called salwar. Even in Singapore, Indian clothing has gained much fame amongst women. Women like to buy latest salwar kameez in Singapore online of their own choice.
Sarees are pieces of long cloth tied around the whole body in a particular way and it looks stunning on most women. The fabrics of saree can vary from cotton, silk, chiffon, nylon and many more. The price of sarees depends on the material and embroidery work.
Garments for men:
Dhoti is an unstitched piece of cloth and it is tied around the waist. It is a traditional men’s wear and come in few colors, mostly white and cream colors. Modern dhotis come in experimental colors and look stunning on men.
Kurta is a long loose shirt for men. Different lengths are available in kurtas, i.e. below the knee or above the knee. It comes in fabrics like cotton, silk and so on and different colors are available. Presently Kurtas are very much popular, mostly amongst young men.
It is a long coat which is buttoned up to bottom in the middle. The length is below the knees. A churni is added to the whole outfit. Men look quite handsome in this outfit. Presently men wear this outfit in many events and cultural occasions.
Turbans are worn on the head. A long cloth tied on the head. It is very traditional in some regions of India. Turbans can be of different colors. Nowadays readymade turbans are very popular in the market.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Sairah Hannah who has written a number of articles on latest kurtis in Singapore and provides fruitful information. To buy buy latest salwar kameez in Singapore, please visit www.dei.com.sg.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Navratri Dresses To Complement This Festive Season 2017
Author: Pooja Joshi
2. Digital Printed American Patriotic Cloth And T-shirts Under The Aegis Of A True Patriotic Company
Author: James Smith
3. Letter To 16 Year Old Me
Author: Juhi Bansal
4. Online Artificial Jewellery: New Fashion Trends For Women
5. Shopping From Home For Designer Fashion Has Never Been Easier
Author: Edmund Brunetti
6. Best Styling Tips For Newly Wedded Brides Who Want To Resume Work
Author: Rahul Banka
7. American Flag Shirts Are Inspired By And For Loyal And Staunch Patriotism.
Author: James smith
8. Should Groom Experience Mesh Underwear For Their Wedding? - Know More
Author: Intymen Store
9. Venom Leather Jacket Spiderman Movie
Author: Norman Wisdom
10. Choose Huge Selection Of Crystal Coin Piggy Banks Designed By Anthony David
Author: Ethan Collins
11. Add The Gleam Of Jewelry To Your Boutique To Attract Customers
Author: baby gander
13. Lili Henry, Fashion Technology Expert
Author: Scott Wolstein
14. Online Men’s Undershirts – Fashion Staple For The Modern Man
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. Six Must-know Tips For Picking Your Bridal Jewellery
Author: Bella Krystal