ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Ethnic Wear — The Trend To Give Men & Women Sophisticated Look
Total Articles: 9
Indian ethnic wear has grown much in popularity not only in Asia but also in the whole world. As the trend of fashion is evolving day by day, old traditional trends are also coming back and the fusion of old and new are giving an excellent outcome. Therefore, whoever likes to experiment with different innovative looks must have some interest in Indian traditional outfits.
Indian ethnic wear can be of many different types. Men and women both wear unique types of garments and both genders look quite sophisticated in those clothes.
Garments for women:
Salwar kameez is one of the most popular outfits in India. The upper wear is called kameez and the bottom wear is called salwar. Even in Singapore, Indian clothing has gained much fame amongst women. Women like to buy latest salwar kameez in Singapore online of their own choice.
Sarees are pieces of long cloth tied around the whole body in a particular way and it looks stunning on most women. The fabrics of saree can vary from cotton, silk, chiffon, nylon and many more. The price of sarees depends on the material and embroidery work.
Garments for men:
Dhoti is an unstitched piece of cloth and it is tied around the waist. It is a traditional men’s wear and come in few colors, mostly white and cream colors. Modern dhotis come in experimental colors and look stunning on men.
Kurta is a long loose shirt for men. Different lengths are available in kurtas, i.e. below the knee or above the knee. It comes in fabrics like cotton, silk and so on and different colors are available. Presently Kurtas are very much popular, mostly amongst young men.
It is a long coat which is buttoned up to bottom in the middle. The length is below the knees. A churni is added to the whole outfit. Men look quite handsome in this outfit. Presently men wear this outfit in many events and cultural occasions.
Turbans are worn on the head. A long cloth tied on the head. It is very traditional in some regions of India. Turbans can be of different colors. Nowadays readymade turbans are very popular in the market.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Sairah Hannah who has written a number of articles on latest kurtis in Singapore and provides fruitful information. To buy buy latest salwar kameez in Singapore, please visit www.dei.com.sg.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Emerging Fashion Trends Towards Sophistication.
2. One Stop Shop With Best Prices For All Your Used Clothes
Author: Dave Brown
3. Sale Of Optical Products On Internet
4. Be A Show Stopper With Michael Kors Bags!
5. 5 T-shirt Designs That Will Never Go Out Of Fashion
Author: Maulik Shah
6. What Are The Benefits Of Buying African Fabrics?
Author: Anil kumar
7. What Is The Perfect Business Attire For Women?
8. How To Look More Confident In Your Business Attire?
9. What Kind Of Skirt Suits Is Mostly Appropriate In Offices?
10. Luminox Land Sentry 0200 Series Swiss Quartz 100m Xl.0201.bo Men's Watch| When Hands-free Timekeepin
Author: Jasson C
11. Find Beautiful Designer Jackets For Womens Online
12. Factors To Consider When Buying High Heels
Author: Sam u
13. Bridesmaid Dresses - Get Your Bridesmaids Shine On Your Wedding Day
14. We Wanted To Create Something The Kids Wanted To Wear And Look Really Smart In
Author: nilesh Thakkar
15. The Useful Way To Choose Affordable Ball Gown Wedding Dress