ALL >> Education >> View Article
Top 5 Questions Asked For Sap Hana Consultant Post
Total Articles: 312
1. List the most favorable circumstances of utilizing SAP HANA database
With the HANA innovation, you can create gen-next applications giving productive and powerful impacts in the advanced economy. By utilizing burn information as a part of memory, SAP HANA underpins smooth exchange process and blame tolerant investigation simple and basic operations utilizing an open-source, brought together stage in the cloud abnormal state data integration to get to huge measures of information
2. What table sort is favored in SAP HANA Administration: segment based or push based?
Since expository applications require enormous conglomerations and dexterous information preparing, segment based tables are favored in SAP HANA as the information in section is put away subsequently, in a steady progression empowering quicker and less demanding comprehensibility and recovery. In this way, columnar capacity is favored on most OLAP (SQL) inquiries. In actuality, push based tables constrain clients to peruse and get to all the data consecutively, despite the fact that you require information from few as well as particular segments.
3. What is SLT?
SLT extends to SAP Landscape Transformation alluding to trigger –based replication. SLT replication licenses information exchange from source to target, where the source can be SAP or non-SAP while the objective framework must be SAP HANA with HANA database. Clients can achieve information replication from various sources. The three replication systems upheld by HANA are:
• SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS)
• SAP HANA Direct Extractor Connection (DXC)
4. Explain the part of exchange director and session?
SAP HANA exchange director synchronizes database exchanges keeping the record of shut and open exchanges. At the point when an exchange is conferred or moved back, the administrator advises all the dynamic stores and motors about the activity with the goal that they can perform required activities in time.
5. Explain Parallel Processing in SAP HANA?
Utilizing the columnar information storage approach, the workload in SAP HANA is partitioned vertically. The columnar approach permits straight looking and total of information instead of two-dimensional information structure. On the off chance that more than one segment is to be handled, every errand is allocated to differing processor. Operations on one section are then collimated by segment divisions prepared by various processors.
Multisoft Virtual Academy – Instructor-led live online training programs. Multisoft Virtual Academy one of the world's leading Training and Certification Organization dealt with Online, Classroom, Corporate and Bootcamp Training Programs. MVA Online Training Programs are ? Job Oriented ? Skill Enhancements ? Learn Do Earn. https://www.multisoftvirtualacademy.com/
Education Articles1. College Admissions Counseling Services Through Experienced Independent College Counselor
Author: Alvina Joseph
2. Is Doing Mba After Engineering Worthwhile?
Author: Banhi Roy
3. Are You A Programmer? 9 Programming Blogs You Cannot Do Without
Author: meenal deshpande
4. The Definitive Guide To Engineering College In Haryana
Author: ponting brown
5. Irma Anand Admission 2019
Author: Mba Universe
6. Benefits Of Online Exam Software
Author: Conduct Exam
7. How Cyber Security Training Is Important For Your Organization?
8. Software Testing Training: End To End Training On A Live Project
Author: info campus
9. Swiss Cottage School
Author: Raj Ghosh
10. Data Recovery
Author: venu vinod
11. Three Common Problems Leaders Face
Author: Shoeb M
12. The Embedded Training For Today- Embedded Systems Training In Noida
13. Java 9 Features Oracle
14. Choose The Actual Best Digital Marketing Course
15. Get Portable Public Address System Dealer In Odisha
Author: Nitesh Sharma