ALL >> Education >> View Article
Top 5 Questions Asked For Sap Hana Consultant Post
Total Articles: 122
1. List the most favorable circumstances of utilizing SAP HANA database
With the HANA innovation, you can create gen-next applications giving productive and powerful impacts in the advanced economy. By utilizing burn information as a part of memory, SAP HANA underpins smooth exchange process and blame tolerant investigation simple and basic operations utilizing an open-source, brought together stage in the cloud abnormal state data integration to get to huge measures of information
2. What table sort is favored in SAP HANA Administration: segment based or push based?
Since expository applications require enormous conglomerations and dexterous information preparing, segment based tables are favored in SAP HANA as the information in section is put away subsequently, in a steady progression empowering quicker and less demanding comprehensibility and recovery. In this way, columnar capacity is favored on most OLAP (SQL) inquiries. In actuality, push based tables constrain clients to peruse and get to all the data consecutively, despite the fact that you require information from few as well as particular segments.
3. What is SLT?
SLT extends to SAP Landscape Transformation alluding to trigger –based replication. SLT replication licenses information exchange from source to target, where the source can be SAP or non-SAP while the objective framework must be SAP HANA with HANA database. Clients can achieve information replication from various sources. The three replication systems upheld by HANA are:
• SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS)
• SAP HANA Direct Extractor Connection (DXC)
4. Explain the part of exchange director and session?
SAP HANA exchange director synchronizes database exchanges keeping the record of shut and open exchanges. At the point when an exchange is conferred or moved back, the administrator advises all the dynamic stores and motors about the activity with the goal that they can perform required activities in time.
5. Explain Parallel Processing in SAP HANA?
Utilizing the columnar information storage approach, the workload in SAP HANA is partitioned vertically. The columnar approach permits straight looking and total of information instead of two-dimensional information structure. On the off chance that more than one segment is to be handled, every errand is allocated to differing processor. Operations on one section are then collimated by segment divisions prepared by various processors.
Education Articles1. Govt Jobs In Tamil Nadu
2. Initiate A New Confidence In Your Kids Through Summer Camps
3. Expert Training For Nda Cds Ssb Since 1987
Author: Captain Sehgal
4. Jmit - Providing An Edge In Knowlede
Author: ponting brown
5. C_afaria_02 Real Pdf Exam Material
Author: Dennis Ng
6. C2090-621 Exam Dumps
Author: Dennis Ng
7. Important Features Of Sas And Plsql Training Programs Offered By Professionals
8. 5 Ways To Find The Best Pre-school In Bhopal For Your Child
9. 7230x Latest Certification Tests
Author: Dennis Ng
10. Business Environment Strategic Management
Author: shubham mishra
11. Digital Marketing Agency In Hyderabad- Genius It Solutions
Author: madhu krishna
12. 3 Reasons Why Dual Degree Graduate Program Is Best For Present Generation
Author: Salem Montakah
13. Best Vmware Training Institute In Bangalore
14. Can A Private Post Graduate Degree Holder Appear In Ugc-net Exam?
Author: Gaurav Sharma
15. Is It Really Worth To Choose Law As A Career?
Author: onlineassignment expert