ALL >> Education >> View Article
Top 5 Questions Asked For Sap Hana Consultant Post
Total Articles: 176
1. List the most favorable circumstances of utilizing SAP HANA database
With the HANA innovation, you can create gen-next applications giving productive and powerful impacts in the advanced economy. By utilizing burn information as a part of memory, SAP HANA underpins smooth exchange process and blame tolerant investigation simple and basic operations utilizing an open-source, brought together stage in the cloud abnormal state data integration to get to huge measures of information
2. What table sort is favored in SAP HANA Administration: segment based or push based?
Since expository applications require enormous conglomerations and dexterous information preparing, segment based tables are favored in SAP HANA as the information in section is put away subsequently, in a steady progression empowering quicker and less demanding comprehensibility and recovery. In this way, columnar capacity is favored on most OLAP (SQL) inquiries. In actuality, push based tables constrain clients to peruse and get to all the data consecutively, despite the fact that you require information from few as well as particular segments.
3. What is SLT?
SLT extends to SAP Landscape Transformation alluding to trigger –based replication. SLT replication licenses information exchange from source to target, where the source can be SAP or non-SAP while the objective framework must be SAP HANA with HANA database. Clients can achieve information replication from various sources. The three replication systems upheld by HANA are:
• SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS)
• SAP HANA Direct Extractor Connection (DXC)
4. Explain the part of exchange director and session?
SAP HANA exchange director synchronizes database exchanges keeping the record of shut and open exchanges. At the point when an exchange is conferred or moved back, the administrator advises all the dynamic stores and motors about the activity with the goal that they can perform required activities in time.
5. Explain Parallel Processing in SAP HANA?
Utilizing the columnar information storage approach, the workload in SAP HANA is partitioned vertically. The columnar approach permits straight looking and total of information instead of two-dimensional information structure. On the off chance that more than one segment is to be handled, every errand is allocated to differing processor. Operations on one section are then collimated by segment divisions prepared by various processors.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning