ALL >> Education >> View Article
Top 5 Questions Asked For Sap Hana Consultant Post
Total Articles: 276
1. List the most favorable circumstances of utilizing SAP HANA database
With the HANA innovation, you can create gen-next applications giving productive and powerful impacts in the advanced economy. By utilizing burn information as a part of memory, SAP HANA underpins smooth exchange process and blame tolerant investigation simple and basic operations utilizing an open-source, brought together stage in the cloud abnormal state data integration to get to huge measures of information
2. What table sort is favored in SAP HANA Administration: segment based or push based?
Since expository applications require enormous conglomerations and dexterous information preparing, segment based tables are favored in SAP HANA as the information in section is put away subsequently, in a steady progression empowering quicker and less demanding comprehensibility and recovery. In this way, columnar capacity is favored on most OLAP (SQL) inquiries. In actuality, push based tables constrain clients to peruse and get to all the data consecutively, despite the fact that you require information from few as well as particular segments.
3. What is SLT?
SLT extends to SAP Landscape Transformation alluding to trigger –based replication. SLT replication licenses information exchange from source to target, where the source can be SAP or non-SAP while the objective framework must be SAP HANA with HANA database. Clients can achieve information replication from various sources. The three replication systems upheld by HANA are:
• SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS)
• SAP HANA Direct Extractor Connection (DXC)
4. Explain the part of exchange director and session?
SAP HANA exchange director synchronizes database exchanges keeping the record of shut and open exchanges. At the point when an exchange is conferred or moved back, the administrator advises all the dynamic stores and motors about the activity with the goal that they can perform required activities in time.
5. Explain Parallel Processing in SAP HANA?
Utilizing the columnar information storage approach, the workload in SAP HANA is partitioned vertically. The columnar approach permits straight looking and total of information instead of two-dimensional information structure. On the off chance that more than one segment is to be handled, every errand is allocated to differing processor. Operations on one section are then collimated by segment divisions prepared by various processors.
Arvind Kumar is working as a content developer in Multisoft Systems since September 2017. He has three years of experience in the domain and has been written for versatile domains like education, health, travel, technical, and event management. For more info visit: http://www.multisoftvirtualacademy.com/cloud-computing/
Education Articles1. Sas Base Training Program: A Way For Bright Career As Data Scientist
2. Attend Iit Jee Classes Regularly
Author: Arpita Classes
3. Difference Between Interface And Abstract Class In Java
4. Introduction To Cisco Ios Software
5. Everything Has A Story
Author: JBM Global School
6. Before You Pick Have A Detailed Idea About The Chinese Courses Offered
Author: Michel Kern
7. How Data Science Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
8. Why Is Operations Management Necessary For Every Business?
9. Why Do Students Prefer Studying Mbbs In Russia
Author: Nitesh Sharma
10. Opened | Redhat Rhce Certified Training And Exam In Opened | Redhat Rhcsa Certification Training In
Author: Surya R.J
11. No.1 Redhat Training And Exam Centre| Rhce Exam | Rhcsa | Rhce
Author: Surya R.J
12. Understanding The Difference Between Electronics And Electrical Engineering
Author: MIT AOE
13. 5 Reasons Behind Expensive Schooling In India
Author: Tuition India
14. How To Select The Right Digital Marketing Institute?
Author: Aditi Singh
15. Inplant Training
Author: neralya sri