ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Four Glamourous Picks From Party Wear Saree Collection Of This Season
Total Articles: 5
The style and definition of a saree has changed throughout the years. Today, sarees are not mere six yards of mere cloth, they are considered among the most stylish attires by designers and customers alike. In fact, apart from style, design, and material, the way women tie a saree has also changed. From dhoti to wearing a saree with a slacks, everyone is experimenting with this beautiful attire and changing the way it used look in the past. Although, past styles of wearing a saree are still popular, the new fancy saree has changed the way customers blend traditional and modern today. Mentioned below are a few new styles of sarees that will be a great pick for the coming seasons -
Fancy Art Silk Sarees
These sarees are created using artificial silk and beautiful zari work, which makes it wearable for various occasions such as weddings and engagements. These sarees look a lot like sarees made of pure silk material; however, there is a large fraction of price, which makes them extremely affordable yet classy. Apart from their stylish look, these sarees are also easy to wear and carry.
Net, as a fabric, is extremely popular among young women of today and also among various Bollywood celebrities including Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, and Sonam Kapoor, among others. These come in a large variety of colors and patterns. While buying a net saree, you can either select a beautiful plain saree with a heavy work on a blouse or heavy embroidered work with a plain blouse.
This new fancy saree is a choice of women of all ages. As the name suggests, lehenga sarees are tied like a saree but give a look of a lehenga, which make them stunning, comfortable, and unique at the same time. These sarees are available in a large variety of colors and fabrics and are suitable for various events such as wedding, engagement, among others. The best feature of these sarees is that you can look like a royal princess without investing in a heavy and expensive lehenga.
If you want a casual and classy look, these sarees are a perfect choice for you. You can wear a georgette saree to casual events such as office party, festival, casual work and family events, among others.
The above mentioned list includes popular and party wear saree collection, which will help you look like a million dollar at any event.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. All You Need To Know About Tumbled Stones
Author: Dr Anoop Agarwal
2. How To Buy Jewelry Online
Author: Archana Pandit
3. Unleash The Barbie In Your Girl
4. Some Days Be Glad You Wore Underwear
5. Evolution Of Men's Underwear Styles
Author: Matt Perro
6. How To Use Genuine Leather Travel Wallet
7. Every Traveler Should Have A Lather Passport Holder
8. Three Of The Best Leather Travel Wallet Designs For Ladies
9. Genuine Leather Passport Holders - Your Passport For Security And Fashion
10. Leading Outlet For Selling Used Clothes And Buying New Ones
Author: Dave Brown
11. Communicating With T-shirts – Let’s Raise Your Voice
Author: Cathy Maxwell
12. Mix & Match Traditional & Western Wear For Women In India
13. Grab A Pair Of Stylish Jeans For Men Online
Author: roopa behari
14. Sunny Summer Styles You Can Try With Printed Fabrics
Author: shweta shah
15. Bifold Wallets – Christmas Gifts For Men