ALL >> General >> View Article
Green Pathways Projects: Preserving Nature For Further Years
Total Articles: 2
The Green Pathways are the need of the time. The way traffic is growing on the highway it has become a prime concern for highways project authorities to maintain a sustainable environment. The green highway mission, target to plant trees that would help in reducing the pollution caused by the automobiles. The growing level of carbon dioxide in the environment need to be checked before it becomes hazardous for the environment.
A highway project mission started on 29th of September in the year 2015 by the ministry of road transport and highways (MRTH) has a very simple and effective agenda. It had 4 common goals, namely, Beautification, Plantation, Maintenance and Transplantation alongside the country by the MRTH, government of India. It is a policy that is being established to enhance the economic stability and environmental balance. They are taking help of NGOs, farmers, private and government bodies and other local bodies to achieve this in a sustainable mode. The road side plantations along the roadway can have a great effect on an overall of the whole country. With a chain of highways that runs through around one lakh kilometres in the country can also bring about a growth in employment rate. The NGHM also aims to create opportunities for people by plantation along the right of way, which would last for the next 10 years.
Vision and Mission of NGHM
The vision of NGHM is to generate maximum greenery along the highways of the country and generate a lot of employment opportunities in a sustainable manner. Keeping this as their primary objective, the missions are set accordingly as well. One of the initial missions was to take up the green corridor’s development across all the new pathways of the country. This would ease out the task to make the existing ones in the same manner which is their second mission. Since the existing chain of pathways needs more planning for the desired execution. As these corridors in India need a reasonable amount of time to be self-sustaining, this mission has set for 10 years to make it happen. While the 10 years is a long time the next mission is to generate maximum employment for the people in the green corridor project for all the national highways of the country. The employment count has set to a humongous number of 1 lakh people. This is a tough mission set by NGHM but it can accumulate this amount of employment opportunities by engaging the work division in all sectors, broadly classified under skilled and unskilled jobs. Lastly, their final mission is to keep up the maintenance and research of the effect of green corridors on the environment. By this, this can be broadened to green pathways, railways and waterways as well.
Basic Objectives of NGHM
• The first and the foremost reason is to increase the appeal of the roads throughout the country by making it greener and natural.
• To formulate different ways to initiate a systematic framework for this purpose, India project that would be beneficial in the long run and generate employment.
• The green highways needs to be self-sustained.
• Build green corridors throughout the country for having a much efficient ecosystem which can be beneficial in having a better environment, tackle the effects of the increasing global warming and other environmental issues.
• By the missions, they want to reduce soil erosion, air pollution, UV radiations and provide shade on the national highways.
About The Author:
To enhance the green highways with employment opportunities for rural community National Green Highways Mission has initiated the roadside plantations along one lakh km network of National Highways to help maintain a Sustainable Environment in India.
General Articles1. Why Eye Creams Are Important
2. Preparing For Usa Basketball Tours Understanding The Organisations And Categories
Author: Brett Rainbow
3. Ipad Vs Smartphone Who Will Win The Experience Battle?
Author: Patrik Murphy
4. Avail The Service Of Radius Moving For Best Moving Experience
5. Hermal Mass Flow Meters - Finding A Value In Many Industries
6. A New Example For Cyber Threat Hunting
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. What To Do If Windows Is Unable To Run The Software Protection Service On A Local Computer.
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. The Hidden, Emotional Effects Of Acne
Author: Rahul Sharma
9. Importance Of Prescribed Supplements For Your Healthy Growth
10. How Can I Invest In Cryptocurrency ?
11. Pharmasynth Offers Best Pcd Pharma Franchisee Opportunities For Business Partners
12. Ich Liebe Die Tatsache, Dass Es Zwei Kleider In Einem Geben Kann
13. Celebrate Your Partner’s Birthday By Sending A Stunning Flower Box
Author: Carl Glendon
14. What Happens During A Recession?
15. Important Gold Trading Tips For Beginners