ALL >> Education >> View Article
Bookmyessay Expert Help On Leadership V/s Management Assignment Writing
Total Articles: 2
Leadership and management are not the same things. A manager’s job is to plan, organize, coordinate, and operate, while a leader’s job is to motivate people in an organization to work or perform more proficiently. But, in many occasions, a manager need to perform the responsibilities of a leader, i.e. he manages as also leads his or her group whenever necessary. Writing assignments on “leadership versus management” will be successful, if the responsibility and authority of these positions are clearly known. Students also need to understand the differences exist between leadership and management.
Difference between management and leadership:
There was a time when the responsibility of a manager and a leader could be easily differentiated, but with the increasing availability and recruitment of knowledge workers, the importance of leadership has increased manifold. The workers these days know how to manage their jobs and how to deliver their assignments within deadlines, but they need to be motivated to perform optimally.
So, people in management should have an understanding on management and leadership –
• Managers need to follow pre-planned working process; leaders need to innovate newer processes to motivate the workforce.
• Managers maintain an existing process; leaders develop newer processes.
• Managers keep focus in systems; leaders keep focus on human resource.
• Managers believes in control; leaders depend on trust.
• Managers keep their focus intact; leaders motivate people to get focused.
• Managers are task oriented; leaders are people oriented.
Similarity between management and leadership:
In spite of large number of differences, management and leadership possess some similarities also –
• Skills – Both a manager and a leader need to show similar skills in man management. Managers drive people to work in a certain way, leaders drive people to perform at their optimum levels by following the way shown by the managers.
• Goals – Both possess an ultimate goal, i.e. the goal of the organization.
Both a manager and a leader have to show their credibility in achieving organizational objectives by staying within the organizational set-up. They can’t change the system or rule, neither can the violate the system or rule. So, in many aspects they have striking similarities in their working styles.
Approach to task:
Managers and leaders have different approach to a task. Leaders analyze problem and design a fresh approach to that problem. With their motivating capacity, they persuade people to follow the solution process. Managers create strategies and deliver responsivities to their subordinates. They look at the problem from organizational perspectives and solve the issue staying within their capacity.
Elaborate research work and time are required to accomplish these types of assignments. That is why, students prefer to take expert like BookMyEssay guidance to accomplish leadership v/s management assignment writing.
Education Articles1. Govt Jobs In Tamil Nadu
2. Initiate A New Confidence In Your Kids Through Summer Camps
3. Expert Training For Nda Cds Ssb Since 1987
Author: Captain Sehgal
4. Jmit - Providing An Edge In Knowlede
Author: ponting brown
5. C_afaria_02 Real Pdf Exam Material
Author: Dennis Ng
6. C2090-621 Exam Dumps
Author: Dennis Ng
7. Important Features Of Sas And Plsql Training Programs Offered By Professionals
8. 5 Ways To Find The Best Pre-school In Bhopal For Your Child
9. 7230x Latest Certification Tests
Author: Dennis Ng
10. Business Environment Strategic Management
Author: shubham mishra
11. Digital Marketing Agency In Hyderabad- Genius It Solutions
Author: madhu krishna
12. 3 Reasons Why Dual Degree Graduate Program Is Best For Present Generation
Author: Salem Montakah
13. Best Vmware Training Institute In Bangalore
14. Can A Private Post Graduate Degree Holder Appear In Ugc-net Exam?
Author: Gaurav Sharma
15. Is It Really Worth To Choose Law As A Career?
Author: onlineassignment expert