ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
A Complete Guide To Choosing The Right Kitchen Countertop Material.By Expert Author: woodbridge kitchen
Choosing the right countertop for your kitchen is very vital to ensure longevity and durability. It is therefore, imperative to choose the right materials according to what look you want to impart your kitchen and based on utility.
I had my granite countertop from Woodbridge Kitchen because I preferred a modern look and ultra tough material and it is sure to last me a lifetime if I use it properly.
Here are some other materials you can choose from to realize your kitchen countertop vision.
My personal favorite, beautiful granite countertops provide a really elite look to your kitchen. This igneous rock provides natural mosaic patterns in darker hues, is heat resistant and easy to clean. If you have an ample budget, granite is the choice to go for. But it's very expensive too. So if your budget provides for it, go for it.
Laminate countertops consist of a hard particle board core bounded on top with layers of plastic laminate. Even though it does not offer the benefits of heat and scratch resistance as quartz and granite, it is durable, easy to clean, available in a rich palette of colors and gives the look of more expensive granite and quartz countertops at a fairly less price.
A sedimentary rock product, quartz has in its habit to withstand high levels of temperature and pressure for years on end. So if you want to invest heavily once, invest in this beautiful and durable countertop. Quartz is available in many colors from bright to black with a spectrum in between of creams, browns and grays. It is not so heat resistant as granite but does a fair job anyway. Some dos and donts regarding quartz use is mentioned in the manuals given with Woodbridge Kitchen countertops so that you can keep your quartz countertops beautiful for long.
Richly veined marble countertops are available in a wide range of colors and can enhance the beauty of your kitchen in manifold ways. Marble is a metamorphic rock made of dolomite and it is widely used for kitchen countertops owing to its excellent heat resistant properties and beautiful mosaic patterns.
But there are some restrictions to it. It is not so scratch resistant as granite and has to be sealed once a year for making it scratch resistant. Also, one has to avoid spilling of acidic juices such as tomato juice on to surface as it reacts readily with acids. Also, these are not crack proof and very expensive. But all in all a good choice if used safely and properly to give your kitchen a long lasting beauty.
These are just a handful of choices from Woodbridge Kitchen's rich collection. We'll discuss the tile countertops, wooden countertops and more in our next segment. Watch this space for more.
Home and Garden Articles1. Should I Replace My Entry Door?
Author: Mary Morris
2. Best Range Of Gas Cook Tops
3. Slab Leak Repair In The Easiest And Most Efficient Way
4. Top Reasons To Opt For Professional Window Glass Replacement In Chicago
Author: Russell Rabin
5. Pool Remodeling- Getting A New And Wonderful Pool For Your Home In Charleston
Author: David Smith
6. Everything You Should Know About Services In End Of Lease Cleaning
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. Steps To Take Before You Buy A Mowing Franchise: Businesses For Sale
Author: Phil Maunder
8. Classic Design Of Venetian Blinds Giving Flexible Control Of Light And Privacy
Author: Joseph Zammit
9. The Biggest Home Furnishing Trends Of 2017 That Will Rule Your Home
Author: Nupur Tiwari
10. Architecture Design Ideas That Influence Modern Lifestyles
Author: Saloni Sharma
11. Waterproofing Of Timber Structures
Author: Matthew Lavitov
12. Top Small Business Opportunities In Australia
Author: karanveer rawat
13. A Special Guide To Buy The Solid Oak Furniture Of Best Quality
Author: Alain Murphy
14. How To Keep Your Ceramic Tile Floor Clean & Attractive
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. How Services Related To Water Damage Repair Are Helpful For Homes
Author: Lionale Donald