ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Fresh-flowersBy Expert Author: JOHN GENERAL
Flowers have been a part of man's existence from time immemorial. Frescoes, paintings, sculptures, and pottery from Greek, Asian, Minoan, and Chinese origins all have flowers in them. Flowers represent spring, blessings, fertility and growth.
Experts reveal that flowers spread peace and happiness. A study at Harvard showed that:
Fresh cut flowers in a home increased feelings of compassion and kindness for others.
Flowers in a home spread calm and chase away moments of anxiety, worries, and sadness.
People who live among flowers experience less negativity and have lowered hypertension and anxiety.
Flowers boost energy levels and productivity. People with flowers in a home are more enthusiastic and happy. They are willing to help others and are more active.
Studies show that flowers heal the sick and bring smiles to the faces of the aging. Flowers have appositive effect on our well being and alleviate feelings of anxiety and depression.
That is why it is important to grow flowers in a garden or small patch. If you live in a flat, have flowers in small pots or window boxes. Watch them flourish and dance with music and wind.
Put cut flowers in vases in your kitchen, dining areas, and living areas. If you suffer from pollen allergies, get flowers that are safe for you. Flowers can last a week or longer if you change the water everyday and trim the dead leaves.
Flowers bring a touch of spring into homes. In fact, people believe that homes with flowers have fewer fights, bouts of sickness, or unhappiness. It does not have to be enormous or expensive. Just a single stem surrounded by greens will make a difference.
Beautifully arranged flowers make the room look stylish and bring sunshine into the home and drive away the gloom. Flowers in a room brighten up the smallest room and make people, children and adults feel welcome.
Learn all about how to arrange flowers and keep them fresh from the World Wide Web. There are articles that tell you tips like tulips and daffodils are not compatible and that tulips need more water than other flowers. So with the internet knowledge highway, you can transform your home with simple and affordable flower arrangements.
This article is written by Arthur Raise and edited by Sophia from Streetdirectory Malaysia. Arthur Raise is a writer for Send Flowers Online, the premier website to find all kind of services to Send Flowers online like flower arrangements, cheap flower send, roses, bouquets, plants, fresh flowers delivery and more. For more info https://freshflowersonline.000webhostapp.com
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How To Improve The Loading Speed Of Your Ecommerce Website
2. Getting Creative Gifts For Special People In Life
3. Nikon Launch New Nikon D3300
Author: digital cermera
4. Rekindling Romance? Send A Rose To The Special One!
Author: Mark Wilson
5. Find Versatile Office Décor Items From Online Handicraft Store
6. How To Purchase Fine Art Collections Of Gifts Online Without Worrying About Shipping
Author: Racheal Christion
7. Take Care Of Your Lens With Eyeglass Repair Sugar Land
8. An Introduction To Temperature Controls
Author: Ring Hpt Water
9. The Pros And Cons Of Buying Whole Residence Water Clear Out
Author: Ring Hot Water
10. A Small Step Towards A Healthy Living
Author: Dhruv Singh
11. 6 Tips To Select Ladies Leather Purses
Author: Nick Theodore
12. Why Fitness Enthusiast Must Visit Nordic Wellness I Haninge
13. Purchasing Best Quality Musical Instruments Online
Author: Rayhill Audio
14. Magicfit Makes It Easy To Get Your Pre-pregnancy Shape Back
Author: Waist Trainer
15. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party