ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How Is An Opencart One Page Checkout Extension A Better Deal For Your Store?
Total Articles: 37
E-Commerce businesses are thriving on the success or failure of a checkout process that drives the site visitors towards the actual product purchase. You can either win or lose a customer quickly with the simplicity of your checkout page. We all know that online shoppers want quick product purchase and this is the place where a checkout process comes into existence. You can only expect higher conversions and sales on your eCommerce site if its checkout process is a visual treat for your customers.
However, the checkout process on your site can be a major embarrassment for your business if it can't keep your visitors engaged. You need to have only required fields on your checkout page in order to avoid visitor distraction. If your checkout page is disappointing you in a big way, it is time to make swift improvements in it through the help of an OpenCart one page checkout extension. Here are the few benefits of using this one page checkout module for your OpenCart store.
1. Offers you great functionality as a site admin- Making small changes in a website is sometimes a cumbersome task for any site admin due to the complexities involved in it. Moreover, the task of performing site modifications become even more complicated if the site does not offer an easy back end interface for making code changes. However, you can effortlessly save yourself from the tiresome job by installing any feature packed OpenCart quick checkout extension. There are certain eCommerce extensions available in the market that can offer you great back end functionality to perform quick site changes.
2. Availability of multiple design layouts- With the help of this OpenCart checkout extension, site owners can now choose any design layouts for their site like 1 Column, 2 Column or 3 Column in order to improve customer engagement. These layout designs are a better way of enhancing the store sales and conversions among your rivals.
3. The presence of social media login options- Most of the customers are experiencing problems during login on a website which is time consuming and requires a lot of unnecessary steps. To avoid a scenario, you need to take the help of an OpenCart one page checkout module that consists of multiple social media options for an easy customer login. These options help in grabbing the instant customer attention and conversions for any website to improve the checkout process in a seamless manner.
4. Ability to add HTML content to a checkout page- This option helps OpenCart site owners to include any image, text or link at any given place on the checkout page for better customer engagement. This functionality makes this OpenCart extension as the most important extension for any OpenCart site.
5. Provides detailed product information with the image- OpenCart one page checkout module provides the feature where customers can get the required product purchase details with the necessary details such as image, number, product name, and other information. With “mouse over preview” option, customers can easily view the product image for having a clear idea about the ordered product. The extension also provides information such as “order confirmation”, “shipping charges”, “tax applied”, “order total”, “coupon/voucher code application” and another such checkout related details.
A simple one page checkout extension for OpenCart is really a blessing in disguise for store owners that are looking to optimize their store performance. If you can improve the checkout process of your site, it can optimize the performance of your eCommerce site to a great extent. So, install the right checkout extension for your OpenCart store for higher conversion rates and sales.
Internet Marketing Articles1. What Should Be Monitored On A Website?
Author: Gary Martin
2. Effective Options For The Best Quality 3d Modelling
3. Digital India Leader, The Best Scaffolding To A Start-up
Author: ponting brown
4. Google Translate
5. Advantages Of Shared Web Hosting
6. Digital Marketing’s Impact On Business Perspective Towards Brand:
Author: Dusyant Kumar
7. Digital Marketing Company
Author: Vishal kumar
8. Have You Tried A Personalized Approach To Shopping?
Author: Indraneel Mukherjee
9. The Benefits Of Outsourcing Seo Services To A White Label St Augustine Seo Provider
Author: Ian Maxwell
10. The Types Of Digital Marketing Agencies You Do Not Want To Hire
Author: Ashley Williamson
11. Don’t Toss Out Your Old Evergreen Content Just Yet
Author: Al Gomez
12. Video Editing Atlanta – Atlanta Training Videos Can Be Very Helpful For Your Trainees!
Author: Luke Harrison
13. Reasons Why Your Business Should Invest In Seo
Author: Digital Spidy
14. What Are The Reasons Of Using Instagram Advertising For Small Business?
Author: David Halpin
15. Resume Parsing Software
Author: Resume Parsing