ALL >> Education >> View Article
Digital Marketing Trends 2017
Total Articles: 1
Digital marketing strategy has become the focus of most marketing strategies for a practical reason: The majority of today’s target audience are online and looking for information there. However,sources also reveal that all marketers will have to consider if they want to be in the right position to capitalize on opportunities.
According to reports that by 2019, there will be 3.9 billion global internet users. They also estimated that 70% of consumer internet traffic will be online video by 2017.
According to surveys 78% of those it surveyed said that company social media posts influence their purchase decisions. With smartphone users checking their devices up to 150 times in a day, Surveys concluded that 62% of the companies that created a website specifically for mobile had increased their sales.
With these stats in mind, Here are few essential digital marketing skills every business leader must master in order to stay ahead in an ever-changing landscape:
4.Web Design and Development.
12.Conversion Rate Optimization.
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake