ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Total Articles: 9
AngularJS is a structural framework used for developing dynamic web applications. AngularJS lets you use HTML as a template language. With it, you can also extend HTML's syntax to express the elements of your application with more clarity.
With Angular’s data binding and dependency injection, you can successfully exclude a major part of the code that you would otherwise need to write. Since it all can be done within the browser, this makes it compatible with any server technology.
The AngularJS framework was initially designed to be an end-to-end tool that allowed web designers to interact with both the frontend and the backend.
AngularJS works as a catalyst in simplifying application development. This happens because of the higher level of abstraction being provided to the developer. However, not all applications are suitable for Angular. It was introduced for building - Create, Read, Update, Delete applications since most applications are themed around these features AngularJS helps in solving following issues:
- Manipulation of HTML DOM: It is a crucial element in AJAX applications. The process however, can be very meticulous and susceptible to error. Majority of the applications written with the help of AngularJS do not have the need to programmatically manipulate the DOM.
- Systemize data to and from UI: Most of the tasks in AJAX applications include CRUD - (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations. Fetching the data from the server to an internal object to an HTML form creates a lot of standard code. AngularJS helps in condensing all the code to only the ones that define the overall flow of the application.
- Too much of initialization code to be written at the start: With dependency injection feature, AngularJS helps in quick development of features. Along with this, you also get a control over the initialization process.
Nous Infosystems has got the expertise to deliver seamless web applications on Angular JS. We provide Usability Consulting Services ( http://www.nousinfosystems.com/competency/uiux ) to enable enterprises to develop a road-map for the design of web applications. If you are interested in learning how Angular JS could help you build web and mobile applications, then do get in touch with us today.
Computer Programming Articles1. Dotnet Training In Chennai
2. App Store Optimization Services | How To Increase App Downloads
Author: Richelle Guo
3. Customized E-commerce Portal
Author: cs infotech
4. In Java , How Can We Inherit The Constructor
5. Magento Ecommerce: The Perfect Fit For Your B2b Ecommerce Website
Author: Jonathan Paul
6. Put Things In Proper Perceptions With Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
7. In Java How To Control The Members With In The Class To Access Outside
8. Oops Concept Beginning And Important Steps Of Java Developers
9. 2 Most Important Factors To Take Care Of For An Impactful Web Design
10. Career Options For Java Learners To Make Bright Career
11. Servlet To Develop The Web Application Dynamically
12. Jvm Plays An Important Role In Execution Of Java Program
13. Techno - Software Maintenance Company
Author: Mr Paul James
14. Multithreading To Perform Multiple Task Simultaneously
15. 8 Tips For Your Ecommerce Mobile App Development
Author: Raju Katari