ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Total Articles: 12
AngularJS is a structural framework used for developing dynamic web applications. AngularJS lets you use HTML as a template language. With it, you can also extend HTML's syntax to express the elements of your application with more clarity.
With Angular’s data binding and dependency injection, you can successfully exclude a major part of the code that you would otherwise need to write. Since it all can be done within the browser, this makes it compatible with any server technology.
The AngularJS framework was initially designed to be an end-to-end tool that allowed web designers to interact with both the frontend and the backend.
AngularJS works as a catalyst in simplifying application development. This happens because of the higher level of abstraction being provided to the developer. However, not all applications are suitable for Angular. It was introduced for building - Create, Read, Update, Delete applications since most applications are themed around these features AngularJS helps in solving following issues:
- Manipulation of HTML DOM: It is a crucial element in AJAX applications. The process however, can be very meticulous and susceptible to error. Majority of the applications written with the help of AngularJS do not have the need to programmatically manipulate the DOM.
- Systemize data to and from UI: Most of the tasks in AJAX applications include CRUD - (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations. Fetching the data from the server to an internal object to an HTML form creates a lot of standard code. AngularJS helps in condensing all the code to only the ones that define the overall flow of the application.
- Too much of initialization code to be written at the start: With dependency injection feature, AngularJS helps in quick development of features. Along with this, you also get a control over the initialization process.
Nous Infosystems has got the expertise to deliver seamless web applications on Angular JS. We provide Usability Consulting Services ( http://www.nousinfosystems.com/competency/uiux ) to enable enterprises to develop a road-map for the design of web applications. If you are interested in learning how Angular JS could help you build web and mobile applications, then do get in touch with us today.
Computer Programming Articles1. Website Design In Patna
2. 10 Stages To Turning Into The Java Engineer
Author: Do you wanna become a java developer? Then Join in
3. Java Oops Concepts
Author: Freshers (BE, BTech, BSc, BCA, MSc, MCA & any othe
4. Aezion | Custom Software Development Dallas,texas
Author: Aezion Technologies
5. Highlights Of Java
Author: Infocampus Is an amazing Software Programming Prep
6. Usb Printing And Duplication: Things To Satisfy Your Technology Needs
7. 5 Dynamic Influences On Mobile App Monetization
8. How To Start Your Own Isp
9. Introduction And Usage Of Test Coverage In Software Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
10. Detail Description About Java Array And Regex
Author: INFOCAMPUS is Best JAVA Training Center In Bangalo
11. Overview And Features Of Java
Author: Become a Java programmer by joining Advanced Java
12. Pridesys It Ltd | Best Erp Software In Bangladesh | Garments Software Bangladesh
Author: A S M Rahat Khan
13. It Organizations Are Choosing H2s Training? Why
Author: Hrithvik Pankaj
14. Top 10 Php Tips For Web Developers
15. Finding The Right Mobile App Development Company For Your Business
Author: Shawn Bennet