ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Lighting Plan Suggested By Country Style Home Builders
Total Articles: 24
No matter what style of house you build, you must make sure that the lighting in the house is perfect. Most people tend to underestimate the importance of proper lighting in their house. When you say light, it has to mean both the penetration of natural light in the daytime and the positioning of artificial lights. It is important that you plan it much prior to the beginning of the project. That will help you plan out the electrical outlets also. If you have a good planning, not only will your time be saved but also can you save a lot on your power bills. If you are building country style home, you should ask the country style home builders to plan out the lighting arrangement. On the other hand, if you are interested in modern architecture homes, you should get help from a modern architect.
You must choose the block of your building keeping in mind the orientation of the house. The flooring plan should also be done accordingly. The floor plan should allow the best use of the angle of your block. This maximizes the penetration of natural light. So, you should rather build your living areas facing the north to retain the light and heat (for colder months) for a longer period.
Artificial lighting plan
When you are deciding on a lighting plan for your house, you cannot adapt to ‘less is more’. Your work areas must be lit up properly having an overall cohesion all through the home. LED lights are great for using at your home as you can use them in an immensely cost effective way. You cannot plan for a lamp at areas like entryways, outdoor living, hallways, and bathrooms. You must have a strong light source installed in these areas. If you are on a budget, you can think of cost effective use of LEDs in these places. The cupboards and doors should also be positioned accordingly so that they do not interrupt the light source.
Feature lighting has become one of the greatest trends of a luxury house builder these days. However, you must keep in mind that the features will not give you the best light if you do not fit them in the right position. So, if you are using a feature light like a pendant or a crystal lamp, it is better to keep the original light sources (LEDs and down lights) as well. The feature lights can add a lot to your interior decoration. You must be careful while picking the feature lights so that those do not look like a misfit. So, you must concentrate on balancing, the color, the size and the design of your feature lights with the structure of the rest of the house to give your house a look of elegance.
Many country style home builders also suggest going for traditional lighting designs to match the pattern of the house. You should take a careful look at your lighting plan in the early stages of building your house to avoid troubles later on.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Greenwood Houses For Sale As Easy As Possible While Taking Help Of The Best Real Estate Agent!
Author: John Pettrick
2. Invest Wisely With The Grand Forks Property For Sale While Taking Help Of A Pro!
Author: John Pettrick
3. 5 Out Of The Box Home Buying Tips - From The Top Real Estate Experts
Author: Tamanna Khatri
4. Pankaj Bajaj Eldeco: Country Needs World Class Construction Practices
5. Now Fulfill Your Dream Of Owning Affordable Homes In Gurgaon
Author: priya singh
6. Affordable Open Plots For Sale In Hyderabad Near Shamshabad
7. How To Find Your Dream Apartment For Rent Online In Shrewbury
Author: Sue Thornton
8. What Is A Property Buying Service? Here’s What You Need To Know
Author: Steve Son
9. Ramprastha-premium Apartments In Gurgaon
Author: Ramprastha Group
10. Chembur East – A Growing Residential Hub
Author: Sonali Patel
11. Why To Buy A Flat In Hallmark?
12. Guide To Real Estate Investing
13. Space For Lease Atlanta For Your Own Home
Author: Paul Roland
14. Salarpuria Sattva Misty Charm - Kanakapura Road Bangalore - Pre Launch
Author: Nilisha Sinha
15. Don’t Commit These 4 Mistakes While Buying Home From Hyderabad Real Estate
Author: Subhagruha Projects India Pvt.Ltd