ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
The Pros And Cons For Using Calcium Nitrate Fertilizer
Total Articles: 60
Calcium nitrate also known as Norgessalpeter or Norwegian saltpeter or Ca (NO3)2, is a salt of a colorless texture which absorbs moisture from the atmosphere and breaks its originality to form other compounds. The compound comprises of nitrogen and calcium molecules which is an essential component for rapid plant growth. So, it is better to keep it covered when not in use and one should buy from reputed calcium nitrate suppliers only.
It is found in a tetra hydrate form. The compound is also found in manures, limestone, caverns. This is mainly used as a fertilizer for crop growth. The other two main offshoot of this compound is calcium nitrate decahydrate and calcium potassium nitrate decahydrate. It is used in waste water management, concrete, latex coagulant.
The main advantages and disadvantages of calcium nitrate fertilizer
Food is one of the basic amenities of life. So using something for food production is very much necessary for the calcium nitrate suppliers, and the farmers to know about its pros and cons.
Know the benefits of the calcium nitrate
1. Since it is highly soluble in water it acts as an immediate nutrient supply to the malnourished crops.
2. Using of calcium nitrate replaces the calcium or nitrogen deficit in crops.
3. It helps in building cell wall for the infirm plants.
4. Improves the rate of photosynthesis.
5. Increases ‘root mucilage’ or the grasping power of the root inside the soil.
6. Increases nitrogen fixation in soil.
7. Helps the growth of plants like apples.
8. The nitrogen absorption helps in the increased metabolic rates in tomato plants.
9. Because of its high solubility it is used widely. Thus its broad use increases the crop production and thus boosts an agragarian economy immensely.
Thus, applying of calcium nitrate in the soil within a definite rate increases crop production and profits when purchased from calcium nitrate suppliers.
Disadvantages of the calcium nitrate
1. Since it is a type of salt, its excess use can render the soil infertile.
2. High concentration of salt increases the osmotic pressure in the soil which kills the germinating crops or seedlings and turns them black.
3. It does not sustain the soil.
4. Since it is used in waste water treatment, its excess use can contaminate the ultimate cleaned water.
5. Excess use in latex coagulant can affect the coagulation property.
So, it is the duty of the calcium nitrate manufacturers to keep a check on the ratio of the chemical. Though standardized products are sold in the market there are still high chances that supply may not be up to the mark. These unauthorized and unassured selling of products can cause incurable harm to the living beings from plants and men.
Home and Garden Articles1. Qualities To Keep In Mind While Selecting Wallpapers In India
2. Small Bathroom Designs That Make Them Seem Large
Author: sunita arvind
3. Why It Is Important To Choose A Sleeping Mattress Carefully?
Author: Ahmed Ali
4. Create Your Home Bar For The Best Relaxing Experience
Author: Luis Alderman
5. Buy Best Room Ac, Air Conditioner 1.5 Ton Online At Attractive Prices
Author: Divya Sharma
6. Tips For Selecting Furniture For Your New Home
Author: Michael Daniels
7. Small Room Reworking Solutions
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
8. 7 Questions About Plant Breeder Services Every Gardener Should Ask
Author: Paul Gooderham
9. 8 Important Dump Cart Safety Tips
Author: Michael Foley
10. Advice Pertaining To Getting Any Locksmith.
Author: Bob Smith
11. What Is The Pool Compliance Checklist For A Safe Pool?
Author: Carol Donvito
12. Buy Home Decoration Items Online
Author: Nishant Sahu
13. 10 Doubts You Should Clarify About Builders
Author: Mark Trescothic
14. Choosing Flowers For Special Occasions
Author: Ross Barkely
15. The Interior Designers In Bangalore Realize Your Dream Home Within Your Budget