ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How To Fix Common Blackberry Phone Repair Problems?
Total Articles: 46
The BlackBerry is the most versatile and amazing devices that to be possessed by any one. The design as well as the technology of BlackBerry makes it, to stand out of all the other brand phones. The security features of the BlackBerry are the most sought after feature in comparison to all mobile phone brands.
The BlackBerry has improved its technology a lot, to weed out most of the technical problems. But having all these done, does not mean that BlackBerry Phones repair issue or problems are not there.
Here, we are discussing the most common types of BlackBerry Phone repair problems and their respective quick repair solutions, which can be performed by the BlackBerry phone user.
1) The BlackBerry is not able to send or receive the mail messages
This issue arises due to lack of GPRS (General Packet Radio Service). GPRS allows your gadget to access data. GPRS service could be delayed due to billing problem or the network may be down. To resolve this issue, one has to - Soft Reset the device or if possible can do the Hard Reset. Next, check the wireless Antenna Signal strength, showing GPRS or not? Try to send email to you. If you are not able to receive it, then it is better to contact the BlackBerry service provider.
Soft Reset - done by pressing the ALT+CAP+DELETE keys, all at the same time.
Hard Reset - can be done by pressing the RESET Button present at the back of the phone or sometimes present near the bottom.
2) The BlackBerry screen is freezing
The symptoms of freezing are - one is not able to scroll down or up or not getting the desired command after clicking on the option. This can be resolved by Soft reset or Hard reset. The Phone data is not lost by doing these resets.
3) The Back light or Screen delay problem with the BlackBerry Phones
Unable to see the Back light, delay in the flashing of the screen or screen-flashlight getting off too soon are the common issues faced by some of the BlackBerry users. This is not a major BlackBerry repair issue.
To fix this issue, one has to change the “Options / Preferences” (depending on the model) setting and click on the Screen / Keyboard. Here, one has to set the back light Timeout option in your preferred time settings. This will prevent the screen back light going off too often.
If one finds it hard, to resolve the above mentioned common BlackBerry Phone faults and malfunctions, then it is good to take the device to a professional BlackBerry repair centre.
For more details on any repair and replacement issue related to any model of BlackBerry, log on to our website: BlackBerry Repairer.co.uk
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Important Qualities Of Storytelling In Vr That Connects With The Users
2. How Cloud Technology Is Driving Hr And Workforce Management
Author: Anish Desai
3. Tips To Make Your Trekking Experience Unforgettable In Your Lifetime
Author: Frolic Adventure
4. Huawei E5885ls-93a Vs Huawei E5788u-96a
5. Fugitive Emissions: How Can You Detect Something You Can't See Or Smell?
6. Global Intermittent Catheter Market Share
7. Odoo Invoice Creation: Things You Must Know
Author: Maulik Shah
8. Rfid - The Ideal Solution For Access Control
Author: Roland Ted
9. Nokia X5 Post Launch Review: Knowing Your Smartphone
Author: amar kayam
10. The 404 Error – How To Detect And Correct It?
11. Global Utility Locator Market Growth
12. Advantages Of Kentico Cms Over Sharepoint
Author: Eldon Broady
13. Comptia Security + Certification; Syo-401 -a Step Towards It Security-
Author: Mike Meyers
14. Global Freight Management System Market Size
Author: Shivani Singh
15. Choose Your Technology Partner
Author: Hvantage Technologies