ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Issues And Solutions
Total Articles: 43
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus is an amazing smartphone. It has all the latest features, technology and elegant looks to boost. Performance wise also it is considered to be the best as compared to its predecessors.
With all its awesome features, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus also has its share of repair issues and troubles.
Here, we will be discussing one of the common question asked by the users to troubleshoot the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus repair issues. Its solution may also coincide to deal with other Samsung Galaxy Phones repair issues.
Ques. I am facing a Slow Charging issue in my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.
Answer. There can be two reasons for Slow Charging of the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, they are:
• More Apps are installed and consuming up all the battery
• Hardware problem - Battery needs to checked and if required to be replaced
One has to give a soft reset or boot the Samsung phone in a safe mode.
• This can be done by simply holding or Pressing both Power Key and Volume Button together for nearly 20 - 30 seconds.
• When the Samsung logo is seen, one has to release the Power key and continue pressing the Volume Down button.
• One has to unlock the phone and if the Samsung Galaxy phone is booted successfully in safe mode, then a message appears in the corner of the screen as "Safe Mode".
• After this process, one should check, in how much time charging process is completed.
• If still, it is longer than the required time, then one should remove the memory consuming apps from the Samsung Galaxy phone.
If the Samsung Galaxy S6 phone still does not get charged up after performing this "Safe Mode" step, then it is a problem of charging itself. One needs to check the condition of the Battery from any trusted Samsung repair centre.
Sometimes a hard reset can also help to resolve this issue.
• For this one has to press three keys at a time, they are Home Button, Volume Button and Power Key.
• The screen will show a 'Power On Logo'.
• Now one has to release all the keys and an Android icon will display on the screen.
• Now by pressing the Volume down key, select the 'Wipe data / Factory Reset' option and press the Power Key to select it.
• After this, 'Reboot System now' is highlighted and restart the device by pressing the Power key.
If all these procedures fail to show desired result, then the Samsung Galaxy Phone repair centre will be the best thing to contact with, to resolve this issue.
For more information on how to deal any repairs and replacements in Samsung Galaxy Mobile Phone, Tablet, Note, etc., just connect with us through our website: SamsungRepairing.uk
We are always open to help you out any time.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Threat Intelligence Market To Reach A Market Size Of $9.6 Billion By 2023
Author: Shivani Singh
2. E-discovery: A New Era In Investigation
Author: alok tamrakar
3. Youtube For Enterprises – The New Age Video For Content
Author: Amanda Todd
4. How Internet Of Things Will Changing Today’s World?
5. A Few Things To Know About Iphone Repair Centre
Author: Angel Smith
6. How Music Can Heal Your Mind And Soul
Author: Rioven Schmidt
7. Why Install Energy Saving Sensors?
8. Xbox Server Issues Affecting Sign-in, Purchasing & Updates
Author: Angel Smith
9. Four Different Issues To Look Out For In Metal 3d Printing
Author: 3D Spectra Technologies LLP
10. Armor Your Laptop In Style With Printable Laptop Sleeves
Author: Denesh Yadav
11. How Robotics-inspired Toys Help Your Child’s Development
Author: KinderLab Robotics
12. Advantages Of A Disaster Recovery Plan
Author: Noah Truax
13. Xbox Repair & Replacement Services – Issues & Solutions
Author: Angel Smith
14. Industrial Control Systems Security Market Growth
15. Why It Is Essential To Choose Expert Phone Repair Services
Author: Phone Repairer