ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Contact Experienced Houston Dwi Lawyer To Prove Your Innocence In The CourtBy Expert Author: beckylaw
Contact an experienced Houston DWI lawyer immediately if you are charged with a DWI case since the DWI law in Houston is complex and such offenses are considered as serious. If found guilty; sentencing may range from jail time, license revocation, fines and penalties and also personal restrictions. These may result in higher insurance rates, loss of employment, public disapproval and also statement in criminal record that cannot be expunged.
However, you have every right to challenge the case in court if you think that you were not treated fairly by the police, that you were not intoxicated or if you suspect the genuineness of the field sobriety tests. In these circumstances you must immediately contact an experienced DWI Attorney in Houston who has the skills and knowledge to fight your case by coming up with aggressive defence strategies by finding loopholes in the prosecution charges.
Generally, the police stops a vehicle for unusual driving patterns if they suspect the driver to be under influence of alcohol or drugs. Typical signs that they look for are driving slowly or speeding up suddenly, driving at uneven speeds, running over red lights and stopping at green lights. However, the Houston DWI Lawyer can successfully defend his client with a thorough understanding of the laws and by putting the burden on the prosecution to prove that the arresting office had a valid reason to pull over the defendant. He will also ask the prosecution to prove if the officer has properly handled the sobriety tests, if the equipment used for the tests was working properly, if they have proof that the defendant was intoxicated at the time of charges etc. To outweigh the charges imposed by the prosecution, the attorney will also comes up with strategies to prove that the police officer’s physical, mental skills and judgement were not proper either due to a medical or physical condition at that time.
Most criminal defense lawyer Houston can handle DWI cases but you actually need to contact a lawyer who has more experience in handling such cases and has a high success rate so that you can be sure that your innocence will be proved in the court of law.
If you're arrested on some kind drug related charge then you're in need of a professional criminal defense lawyer houston to fight against the charges. If you're located in Houston then here at glaw.me you can find best drug possession lawyer. To get more details, please Houston DWI Lawyer our web site.
Legal Articles1. Car Accident Attorney – Why Are They Important?
2. 7 Crucial Things To Know Before Finding A Personal Injury Lawyer Or Attorney In Plano, Texas
Author: Nick Feizy
3. Auto Accident Attorney – Tips To Get The Help You Need
4. Injured In A Slip And Fall - When To A Hire A Lawyer?
5. Guidelines To Choosing The Best Law Firm For Your Business
Author: Charles Silver
6. Personal Injury Law Firms - Getting The Right Slip And Fall Lawyer
7. Basic Need To Knows For Slip And Fall Lawyers
8. The Sydney Family Law Mediation Can Help To Resolve Disputes In A Friendly Manner
9. Truck Accident Attorney – Top 5 Things To Look For
10. Seat Belt Injury Law - What You Need To Know
11. Third Party Negligence- Hire A Personal Injury Law Firm
Author: Mark Joshes is the author of this Article.
13. How To Get Effective Legal Compensation For Ivc Filter Injury Case In Texas?
Author: Nick Feizy
14. Why Hiring A Wrongful Death Lawyer Is Very Important
15. Top Orange California Personal Injury Lawyer Announcing New Office Location And Free Case Evaluation