ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Myths About Bananas
Total Articles: 1
Myths about Bananas
Bananas are among the healthiest fruits and everyone who loves exercising and needs instant energy then Banana is the miraculous food. Most nutritionists, wellness experts and spiritual healers strongly suggest to consume Banana.
Banana provides quick energy as it is power packed fruits with excellent properties. With a glycemic index of just 54 and with rich fiber, vitamin C, potassium, manganese, vitamin B6 and essential amino acids, bananas are a cut above ordinary snacks.
There is common and wrong perception about Banana as people consider this fruit as fattening. Some people strongly advise not to have this fruit. . The only way you’ll gain weight by eating bananas is if you eat half a dozen without exercising
It is also high in the mineral potassium which helps to lower blood pressure. Its high fiber content control hunger much better for those who are trying to lose fat especially for students as it offers Vitamin B6. Bananas contain pectin and resistant starch which leave you feeling full for longer.
The average medium banana contains 14 grams of sugar and 100 calories which is equal to one ounce of dark chocolate. The apple also contains 19 grams of sugar and less protein than a banana. And one cup of seedless grapes provides 23 grams of sugar, with less fiber and less protein than a banana. So snack which has more nutrients.
Spiritual healers, Physiatrist, mind healers suggest to consume Banana as it contains Tryptophan which reduces depression.
• 17 percent daily value of vitamin C, which is vital for strong immunity, youthful-looking skin and fighting oxidative damage.
• 422 milligrams or 12 percent daily value of potassium, which is important for heart health, lowers blood pressure, reduces the risk of stroke and blocks the absorption of dietary cholesterol.
• 22 percent daily value of vitamin B6, which is a vital co-factor in the production of feel-good hormones serotonin and norepinephrine.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Primary Considerations For Embarking On A Catering Business
Author: Mitchell Dundalli
2. Why Should You Choose Spit Roast Catering Service For Your Next Event?
Author: Mario Sazos
3. Global Flavors (food & Beverages) Market Trend
4. Simple Reasons People Become Overweight
Author: Mathew Gomes
5. Advantages Of A Meal Delivery Service At Your Home Or Office
Author: oliver shin
6. Best Non Veg Catering
Author: Anjappar singapore
7. How To Choose An Ideal Appetizer Recipes For A New Ongoing Party
Author: Supriya Kutty
8. Kiss The Cook
Author: Joseph Rubino
9. Napa Valley's Luxury Winery Experiences
Author: Michael Keenan
10. Global Frozen Potato Market Trend
11. Safety Do’s And Don’ts For Commercial Kitchen Supplies
Author: Joseph Rubino
12. Automatic Coffee Vending Machines
Author: Cafe Desire
13. Organic Applesauce Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026
14. Pure Cow Milk & Ghee - Farmville
15. Synthetic Food Antioxidants Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026