ALL >> Business >> View Article
Amazon Managed Services
Total Articles: 78
Provide an alternative to distributing directly to Amazon. We are Amazon Marketplace experts looking to partner with manufacturers and distributers such as yourself. Our business comes from a need to provide a better system of selling through Amazon than being a direct vendor. Some of the advantages of distributing through us are:
Flexible Payments and Terms
Better Payment terms Amazon pays net 60 or net 90. We pay every 14 days. No additional or unexpected fees such as co-op fees. We pay you every 2 weeks
Get Paid More
Get paid more than you wholesale price with our Wholesale+ program. You receive up to a 5% bonus of the retail sale price*
Since we manage your data, we learn a lot about what search terms your customers are using and other sales trends.
MAP Pricing! We stick strictly to MAP pricing whereas Amazon has no problem dropping prices way below MAP.
FREE marketing campaigns and Sponsored Product Ads
We take close care to make sure your listings are fully optimized for search and conversion.
Dedicated Account Manager
Support and consulting with an Amazon specialist to strategize and grow your brand.
What is Wholesale+?
Have you ever wanted to have your cake and eat it too? Our mission at Velocity Sellers is to not only provide the best possible service for our partners but also have you benefit from our collaboration. If you qualify for the Wholesale+ program, you will receive a percentage of every sale on top of your wholesale price.
Terms and Conditions
Supplier gets paid the wholesale cost net 30 from end of month is which sales were generated.
Supplier gets bonus % every 60 days.
Velocity Sellers will sell the product at MAP pricing or mutually agreed price.
Velocity Sellers will set up the listing, the content, PPC campaigns and marketing with its own funds to market the supplier’s product.
Product is paid for once the product has been sold.
Supplier is responsible for inbound shipping costs and will be deducted from proceeds.
Supplier has the right to get his merchandise returned based on the terms of the agreement.
All unsold merchandise will be returned at supplier’s expense.
Supplier is responsible for long terms storage fees in the case of unsold merchandise.
There is a $299 startup fee.
Supplier receives the wholesale cost and up to 5% of the retail sale proceeds.
The percentage will be agreed upon on a case by case basis.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray