ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Cubehosting - A Few Basic Things That You Need To Be Aware Of The Domain Name Registration
Total Articles: 11
What Is Domain Name?
These days, the internet has become the major source of information for every type of business. So it is very important for a business to fulfill the needs and demands of the customers with a professional website. The first step in developing a website is choosing the proper name of the site. This name of the site is called the domain name. Through this, people can become familiar with your product or business. Always select a proper domain name; following are some of the points that you should keep in mind before Domain Name Registration
Select A Domain Name
Try to keep your domain name on your product or company name. If you have multiple products then the domain name includes most of the keywords that people search on search engines. Make a list of domain names and perform domain name search. Is your selected domain name already in use? If yes, then again search for another. Try to keep your domain name short in words, so that it can easily be remembered or spell. If your domain name is not available in .com domain, then try to find it on others domains such as .biz, .net, .info, etc. domain registration is your next step after selecting a domain name.
Register A Domain Name
ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) is an international organization, which assigns the domain names and numbers. Any organization that sells the domain names are the member of ICANN. Only ICANN registered company can provide the website domain hosting services. The Domain Name Registration and Web Hosting are quite simple. Always register your domain name at your own name, do not use fake names. Some of the best Web Hosting Services Bhopal issue the domain name at their own registration but later on, it will create problems. Some companies are also selling public domain names if you take Domain Name Registration and Web Hosting from those companies. Ensure that this domain name is transferred to your name. Every year, renew your domain name; otherwise, the visitors cannot see your site. Ensure that your registered company sends you a reminder before the expiry date of your domain name.
DNS stands for Domain Name system, it is a computer action, which can change your domain name into the IP (internet protocol), and through this, IP users can view your site and can send e-mails.
Transferring Domain Name
Domains can also be transferred and the procedure required to transfer a domain name is:
- If you have changed the hosting of your site due to any reason then you have to change the setting in domain name server also to locate your website. This process is called domain name transfer.
- When you transfer your domain name, make sure that you download all the data from your hosting company servers.
- After transferring the domain name, change the domain name server information with the new servers.
- Your new domain hosting will take 2 to 3 days to broadcast through over the internet.
Some best web hosting services Bhopal offer free domain names and hosting services for customers to experience their hosting services. These free domain names are not as a sole domain name but are the sub domains of their main domain.
Web Hosting Articles1. Creating Faster Websites And Website Monitoring For A Global Business
2. Brief Overview Of Public Cloud Hosting Solutions
3. Importance Of Dns For Website Uptime
4. Build Your Social Website Without Any Efforts
5. Why Failover Support Is Needed For Your Business Website?
6. Why Use A Site Monitor Service To Check A Site’s Api Responses?
7. 7 Questions To Ask Regarding The Security Of Hosting Services
Author: Andrew Stevenson
8. Knowing The Domain Registration From The Guidance Of Hosting Provider
Author: Prism online
9. Types Of Serveriu Hostingas And Their Advantages And Disadvantages
Author: Host Net
10. Know The Right Difference Between Cloud & Virtualization
Author: Manoj Nagesh
11. Dedicated Servers – To Manage Workloads In A Performance Driven Environment
12. Don’t Rely On Free Online Website Monitoring Tools For Accurate Site Performance Assessment
13. Is Your Website Really Experiencing Downtime And How To Resolve Common Issues?
14. How To Advertise After A Natural Disaster?
15. Things You Need To Monitor Before Your Website Launch