ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
What A Seller Needs To Know About True Value Maruti
Total Articles: 117
The True Value Maruti is an innovative and cost-effective network which deals in used cars. It is one of India’s largest dealers that has been established for used cars. True Value Maruti has about 1040 outlets all across the country.
How do you know that the cars are in good shape?
Every vehicle sold under the Maruti True Value in Delhi and other cities in the country is thoroughly inspected at the time of its purchase. In fact, Maruti engineers examine all the parts of the care and certify it as ‘fit to be sold’ again. The cars under the True Value Maruti network are refurbished at excellent quality workshops that use Maruti Genuine Parts of high grade and quality.
Once the cars are fit to be re-sold, they are shifted to Maruti True value outlets across the country, where they are sold ensuring a warranty of 1 year and three services for free.
Certain True Value Maruti terms and conditions that one should be aware of to get the best deal-
• No specific Maruti car falls under this network. All types of Maruti Suzuki cars, no matter how old or what kind of mileage it offers are purchased under the True Value Maruti network.
• If a person wants to exchange his current car and acquire a brand new Maruti Suzuki model, the True Value outlet will accept it even if it is of another brand.
• The process of car evaluation is not chargeable and is absolutely cost-free. No extra commission is taken.
• The process of cost evaluation is absolutely transparent. Depending on the positives of the car, a fair price is offered to the seller.
• The cars that are generally sold under the True Value Maruti network are less than seven years old and are mostly driven by not more than 1lakh km.
• The car parts that the warranty covers include-
1. Those parts which get damaged as the age
2. Parts that go through wear and tear
3. Consumables like filters, spark plugs and bulbs.
• Finance option for cars under the True Value Maruti network is available. The details of which can be availed from a dealer directly.
The True Value Maruti network is an excellent way to sell old cars for a fair value and purchase used cars at cost-effective prices. The brand name definitely ensures quality and efficiency, encouraging many to opt for purchases under this network. So, if you think what to do with your old and used car that has been lying in the garage for years, you surely know where to take it. It is definitely a great way to purchase a used car at rates which are reasonable and do not burn the hole in your pocket.
About the author:
Ronak Iyer is an engineering student residing in Delhi. During his spare time, he loves to write about his passion for cars. Through this article, he has written about the Maruti Cars in Delhi with the hope others will share his passion. Through this article, he gives all the information on true value Maruti every seller should know.
Automobiles Articles1. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
2. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
3. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
4. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
5. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name
7. Car Inspection Services Debunk Risks Of Buying Used Cars
8. There Is No Risk With Certified Pre Owned Luxury Cars
9. Why A Test Drive Is A Good Idea While Deciding On Buying A Used Car?
Author: Ajinkya Satam
10. It’s All About Car Care Products
Author: neel patel
11. Vectra – The Top Manufacturers Of Excavator Attachment & Earth Movers Equipment In India & Europe
12. A Cookout For A Cause
13. Everything You Sort Of Wanted To Know About Car Batteries
Author: Jasonl Mosca
14. All You Need To Know About Trailers
Author: CS Trailers
15. The Roadworthy Certificate Is A Must For Every Vehicle To Ply On Road
Author: Luca Curtis