ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Supplements To Boost Immunity And Reduce Frequency Of Common Cold
Total Articles: 124
Body has a defense mechanism which protects one from virus, bacteria attack and infections. Those who eat healthy and do regular exercise have strong immunity. Nutrient deficiency lowers down antibody production by body cells. Immunity becomes weak in the following conditions:
1. Those who eat sugary foods a lot not only gain weight but sugar also hamper the ability of white blood cells to fight bacteria for the next few hours.
2. Not drinking enough water creates less urine and it is necessary to produce urine in optimum amount as toxins flush out of body with urine only. Presence of toxins in body also create problem in overcoming illnesses.
3. Increase in weight causes hormone imbalance and inflammation which impair the ability of immune system to fight infections.
4. Dryness in nose allows virus to enter in body easily without getting trapped in mucus in nose.
5. Stress and tension for long time weaken the response of immune system.
One can use Imutol capsules which are powerful ayurvedic supplements to boost immunity. These supplements provide vital nutrients which are essential for running functions of body. This also helps one to overcome various deficiencies which affect the defense mechanism of body. These supplements improve absorption and metabolism of nutrients in order to supply energy to body cells which produce antigens and develop muscles. With increase in blood circulation, production of antibodies increases. Frequency of illness reduces which prevent fluctuations in healthy growth of a person. These supplements improve functions of spleen, tonsils, lymph nodes and bone marrow which are involved in maintaining defense mechanism of body.
One also gets relief from weakness that happens when one falls sick. Also, regeneration of cells and tissues get speed up which help in fast healing of wounds, cuts, injuries, etc. One also gets protection from toxins and free radicals which cause cellular damage. Bowel movements become regular with which toxins from body are excreted regularly and this is also supportive in increasing immunity of body.
These ayurvedic supplements to boost immunity contain the following herbs:
1. Tulsi - It contains antioxidants and vitamins which improve respiratory system, fight infections and pathogens and detoxify body in order to balance various body functions. It also helps to reduce frequency of common cold naturally.
2. Kutki - This herb purifies blood, enhances cellular growth, speeds up tissue regeneration and keeps body organs healthy. This herb is an antibiotic which possesses anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
3. Shatavari – It promotes overall well being and health. It also provides nourishment to brain cells and helps to produce a fluid that supports brain to govern body functions. Hence it is included in making ayurvedic supplements to boost immunity.
4. Abhrak bhasma – This herb increases red blood cell count and oxygen carrying capacity of RBC’s. It is an excellent nerve tonic and cellular regenerator.
5. Chitrak – It improves metabolism and this produces more energy for brain cells. It improves antioxidant action and this prevents damage to brain cells from free radicals and toxins.
6. Suvarna bhasma – This ingredient nourishes neurons and increases brain power.
7. Kesar - It promotes overall well-being of a person and its active components prevent effects of free radicals in body.
8. Anantmula - It treats disorders related with gas, heat and metabolism in body.
These herbs are mixed with extracts of Haridra, Daruharidra and Nimba to produce Imutol capsules which are effective ayurvedic supplements to boost immunity. Use these ayurvedic supplements for 3 to 4 months regularly to achieve long lasting results.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe