ALL >> Education >> View Article
Dream For Flight Training In India Comes True With Hm Aviation
Total Articles: 55
Many look towards the sky with a dream of a flying career. What could be better than getting paid to fly aircraft? Since I was a small child, I looked to the sky with wonder. Every time I was around an airport, my heart raced. I always thought the airplane was the best invention of all time. I could never imagine myself doing anything else. What I did not realize was the commitment required, and the importance of quality training.
I started contacting many flight schools, not knowing what to expect. I contacted HM Aviation; that was the best move of my career. Their expert career councilors knew the aviation industry unlike anyone I’ve ever met. They explained there was record growth in the Asian aviation industry, especially India. With 216,000 new pilots being required in Asia over the next 20 years, I had picked the perfect time to start a flying career. HM Aviation has a cadet program which involves flight training in the United States, Canada, New Zealand or South Africa. The program involves preparation for flight training, and flight training consisting of the private pilot license, commercial pilot license, multi-engine rating, and instrument rating. The flight training portion lasts approximately 9 months.
After the completion of flight training, 45 days of classes for the DGCA are taken, followed by 3 months airline preparation training. This prepares the student for the airline selection process which involves interviews, aptitude, simulator, and psychometric tests. The entire program lasts approximately 18 months.
The HM Aviation cadet program sounded like the perfect start to my dream career. I discussed my goals with the councilors and I decided to go to the United States for my flight training. It was an incredible experience. I had the best flight training available, and the adventure of my lifetime. After returning home, the airline preparation training ensured I was selected by a major airline.
I was placed on an A320 as a junior first officer, flying domestic routes. As I proved my ability, my pay increased, and I have recently been promoted to the Dubai route. In 2 to 3 years, I expect to be upgraded to Captain. It is hard to believe I am living my dream, and things are looking better. I had to work hard, and I had to prove my ability. One has to really want this career. The HM Aviation cadet program made this all possible.
Education Articles1. 5 Reasons To Take Online Pmp Certification Training
Author: Shakir Ali
2. Understanding Your Teenager During The High School Years
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Delhi/ncr
Author: vartika maurya
4. Understand The Value Of Aws Professional Level Certification
5. Prominence Of Hadoop Course Training
6. Play School Franchise From Wow Kids Provides An Opportunity To Run The School Meeting International
7. How Is Your Child’s P.q Positivity Quotient?
Author: Amites Kumar Gaurav
8. Online Quran Recitation & Reading
9. Sap Training | Sap Online Courses By Professionals From Learn It Training
Author: Venkat Reddy
10. China : The New Buzzword Among Overseas Education Consultants In India
Author: choice overseas
11. Pros Of Joining Prestigious Neet Coaching In Bhopal
Author: Pankaj Kumar
12. Selenium Web Driver Features
Author: Siyaram Ray
13. Join The Online Quran Program
14. 5 Citation Tips From Research Paper Helpers Of Uk
Author: Elijah Simpson is an academic writer
15. Why Mbbs Admission In Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth?
Author: Rakesh Shinde