ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
A Buyer's Guide - Dos And Don'ts Of Buying A Refrigerator
Total Articles: 10
Moving into a new house or renovating the old one? Looking for kitchen appliances? Planning to buy a new refrigerator? Don’t know what to do? How to pick one that would fit your budget and the kitchen space, and become a favorite member of your family? Here are some tips to make this task an easy one.
• Do measure your kitchen space, especially if you plan to fit the refrigerator in a niche, or next to the cabinet, or under that shelf, get a measuring tape. You should have an estimate regarding the size of the refrigerator you plan to buy. Get the height, width and the depth in place and then look for one accordingly!
• Do not buy your refrigerator before you finish with the interior of the house. If the house still needs another touch of paint, or they are still working on the flooring or the ceiling or anything else, then do not buy any appliance. The dust in the house could cause damage to these and affect in the long run.
• Do get to know what you are looking for. If you need a bigger freezer, or the freezer at the bottom, and the refrigeration section on the top, or more space for veggies, or for pet bottles or just more space in general. Make sure you know exactly what you are looking for. Understand what you need and what fulfills those needs the best. If you don’t really store much, buy a fridge that has a lesser capacity.
• Do check for the cooling capacity and its energy consumption. The refrigerator is on throughout the day and it makes sense to check its energy consumption since it is used every day. Opt for a fridge that has more stars, that way you don’t have to pay high electricity bills.
• Do look through the temperature settings and find one that has a separate setting for the fridge and the freezer. The more you can customize the settings on your fridge, the more options you have and you can make the most of it!
• Do not forget the designs. Today, refrigerators are available in different colours and some elegant paint work and designs. Look for one that matches the décor and the theme or colour of your kitchen. Make sure the handles are not too fragile, especially with kids at home and the surface is easy to clean.
• Do make sure that the shelves in the fridge are as per your requirement. Shelves that are placed too close could limit your options and the ones that are too distant waste space. Fit the shelves in the combination you need such that it accommodates more.
• Don’t forget to look up online, you may choose to buy from a store near you, but they may not have all the options. Look for various models online and find one that is your soul-refrigerator! When it comes to food, don’t compromise!
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. How Mcitp Training And Mysql Training Programs Can Create A Difference For You
2. Remote Access Quickbooks: More Freedom And Versatility To Handle Your Money
Author: Quickbooks Support
3. Smart Features That Make An Android Phone The Best Choice
Author: tanjni pache
4. Reliable Motorola Mobile Phone Repairs At Motorola Repairing Centre.
5. Iphone Screen Repair Centre In Stockport
6. Quick Samsung Galaxy S6 Repairs At Samsung Repairing
7. How Do Identify A Tech Support Scam And Avoid It?
Author: Online Remote PC Support Services
8. Tips To Fix Issues With Your Sony Playstation 4 Game Console
Author: Angel Smith
9. Single Sign On Solution
Author: Amit Sharma
10. Htc One M8 Screen Repair In Uk
11. Various Applications Of Led Display Systems For Different Industries/sectors
12. Benefits Of Modern Led Advertisement Display Or Light Boxes Systems
13. Why Full Color Transparent Led Display Has High Demand In The Industry
14. Mobile Led Display And Other Led Display Systems Have High Demand Today
15. Stay Ahead In Business Competition Via Indoor And Outdoor Led Display Systems