ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
A Buyer's Guide - Dos And Don'ts Of Buying A Refrigerator
Total Articles: 10
Moving into a new house or renovating the old one? Looking for kitchen appliances? Planning to buy a new refrigerator? Don’t know what to do? How to pick one that would fit your budget and the kitchen space, and become a favorite member of your family? Here are some tips to make this task an easy one.
• Do measure your kitchen space, especially if you plan to fit the refrigerator in a niche, or next to the cabinet, or under that shelf, get a measuring tape. You should have an estimate regarding the size of the refrigerator you plan to buy. Get the height, width and the depth in place and then look for one accordingly!
• Do not buy your refrigerator before you finish with the interior of the house. If the house still needs another touch of paint, or they are still working on the flooring or the ceiling or anything else, then do not buy any appliance. The dust in the house could cause damage to these and affect in the long run.
• Do get to know what you are looking for. If you need a bigger freezer, or the freezer at the bottom, and the refrigeration section on the top, or more space for veggies, or for pet bottles or just more space in general. Make sure you know exactly what you are looking for. Understand what you need and what fulfills those needs the best. If you don’t really store much, buy a fridge that has a lesser capacity.
• Do check for the cooling capacity and its energy consumption. The refrigerator is on throughout the day and it makes sense to check its energy consumption since it is used every day. Opt for a fridge that has more stars, that way you don’t have to pay high electricity bills.
• Do look through the temperature settings and find one that has a separate setting for the fridge and the freezer. The more you can customize the settings on your fridge, the more options you have and you can make the most of it!
• Do not forget the designs. Today, refrigerators are available in different colours and some elegant paint work and designs. Look for one that matches the décor and the theme or colour of your kitchen. Make sure the handles are not too fragile, especially with kids at home and the surface is easy to clean.
• Do make sure that the shelves in the fridge are as per your requirement. Shelves that are placed too close could limit your options and the ones that are too distant waste space. Fit the shelves in the combination you need such that it accommodates more.
• Don’t forget to look up online, you may choose to buy from a store near you, but they may not have all the options. Look for various models online and find one that is your soul-refrigerator! When it comes to food, don’t compromise!
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Rise Of Led Video Walls
Author: Jamie Eliott
2. Motorolarepairing.uk – Motorola Repair Service Centre Uk
3. Sony Playstation Planning For Big Changes
4. Want To Make The Best Advantage Of Your Traffic, Try Load Balancing
Author: Daniel Padilla
5. Icv Software For Business- Increasing Productivity For Long Term Business Success
Author: Jessica E Taylor
6. Htc Screen Repair London/htcrepairing.uk
7. Issues And Fixes For Hp Laptops & Computers In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
8. Professional Multibrand Mobile Phone Repair Centre In The Uk
9. Htc Onem8 Screen Replacement Edinburgh/htcrepairing.uk
10. Issue Resolved For Xbox One S Error Code 107
11. Top 4 Us Tech Support Service Companies
12. Best Htc Repair Centre Newcastle
13. Html5 Website Builders Useful For Web Developers
Author: Amit Kumawat
14. Issues And Fixes For Tablet Repair Services In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
15. Nokia Lumia 735 Screen Replacement Cardiff