ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
A Buyer's Guide - Dos And Don'ts Of Buying A Refrigerator
Total Articles: 12
Moving into a new house or renovating the old one? Looking for kitchen appliances? Planning to buy a new refrigerator? Don’t know what to do? How to pick one that would fit your budget and the kitchen space, and become a favorite member of your family? Here are some tips to make this task an easy one.
• Do measure your kitchen space, especially if you plan to fit the refrigerator in a niche, or next to the cabinet, or under that shelf, get a measuring tape. You should have an estimate regarding the size of the refrigerator you plan to buy. Get the height, width and the depth in place and then look for one accordingly!
• Do not buy your refrigerator before you finish with the interior of the house. If the house still needs another touch of paint, or they are still working on the flooring or the ceiling or anything else, then do not buy any appliance. The dust in the house could cause damage to these and affect in the long run.
• Do get to know what you are looking for. If you need a bigger freezer, or the freezer at the bottom, and the refrigeration section on the top, or more space for veggies, or for pet bottles or just more space in general. Make sure you know exactly what you are looking for. Understand what you need and what fulfills those needs the best. If you don’t really store much, buy a fridge that has a lesser capacity.
• Do check for the cooling capacity and its energy consumption. The refrigerator is on throughout the day and it makes sense to check its energy consumption since it is used every day. Opt for a fridge that has more stars, that way you don’t have to pay high electricity bills.
• Do look through the temperature settings and find one that has a separate setting for the fridge and the freezer. The more you can customize the settings on your fridge, the more options you have and you can make the most of it!
• Do not forget the designs. Today, refrigerators are available in different colours and some elegant paint work and designs. Look for one that matches the décor and the theme or colour of your kitchen. Make sure the handles are not too fragile, especially with kids at home and the surface is easy to clean.
• Do make sure that the shelves in the fridge are as per your requirement. Shelves that are placed too close could limit your options and the ones that are too distant waste space. Fit the shelves in the combination you need such that it accommodates more.
• Don’t forget to look up online, you may choose to buy from a store near you, but they may not have all the options. Look for various models online and find one that is your soul-refrigerator! When it comes to food, don’t compromise!
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Xbox One S Repair Centre In The Uk
2. An Escape From Reality, The Way To Hone Up Your Leadership Skills
Author: Tyson Frank
3. Hp Chromebook Repair Uk
4. Check The Qualities Of The Technician When It Is About Repairing Your Phone
Author: Jason Bower
5. Huawei E5788 Vs E5787
6. Prototype Pcb Assembly | Quick Turn Pcb
7. Contract Management Software Is Making The Healthcare Industry More Responsive
Author: James Blake
8. Important Tips To Purchase An Analog Ptz Camera
9. Top Quality Replacement Parts For Your Iphone 7
Author: Darren Chappel
10. Global Electric Wheelchair Market Trend
11. Do You Know How To Repair Your Motorola Phone
Author: Motorola Repairer
12. How Blockchain Is A Great Opportunity For Developers?
Author: Amit Tiwari
13. Best Motorola Phone Repair Service Provider In The Uk
Author: Motorola Repairer
14. 10 Must Have Retail Features On Your Retail Pos Software
Author: Dhwani Khatri
15. Samsung Laptop Touch Screen Repair