ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Need Immediate Funds? Here Is An Emergency Loan For You
Total Articles: 13
Mohan, a journalist from Indore, was facing a great crisis. His mother had been hospitalised and he needed to pay a huge medical bill. His health insurance plan made a partial claim settlement, as some treatments were excluded. He needed cash to pay for everything else, and he needed it fast. His family physician then advised him to take a personal loan. Mohan heeded the doctor’s words and asked his bank about the loan. Here is what he learned:
What is a Personal Loan?
A personal loan is an unsecured loan lent by banks and financial institutions. The loan can be put to just about any kind of personal use. It could be a wedding, household repairs, a vacation, or, as in Mohan’s case, a medical emergency.
Features of a Personal Loan
A personal loan has some common features, which are as follows:
Unsecured Loans: These loans do not need any security. They are offered based on the financial profile of the borrower. The lender takes into account the borrower’s occupation, level of income, and credit score.
Instant Loans: Personal loans are the easiest to get. Banks and financial institutions approve personal loans at once without any hassle. However, you have to produce proper information and documents.
A Variety of Uses: A personal loan can be put to any kind of use. Of course, you cannot fund any speculative or gambling activities! Otherwise, you can use the loan any way you want.
How to Apply for a Personal Loan?
The Internet has the answer. Why look anywhere else? Borrowers can apply online. They have to:
Check their eligibility
Check prospective EMIs
Furnish their details
Apply for the loan
The process takes a few minutes. The loan approval comes through at once.
If you are conservative, the offline mode of loan application is also available. You can visit the bank or the financial institution’s office. Then fill in the loan application form, submit the documents required, and apply for the loan.
Personal Loan Eligibility
Individuals have to fulfill some basic Personal loan eligibility criteria
Investing / Finance Articles1. Advantages Of Export Documentation
Author: Laural Smith
2. Option Trading - A Free Style Of Trading In India
Author: Mahendra Rajput
3. How Stock Market Advisory Firms Are Helpful In Trading
4. Fundamental Analysis Of A Company
Author: Aniket Vichare
5. Important Factors To Know About The Sme Loan
Author: Manish Damani
6. Buy A Perfect Refrigerator On Emi This Summer
Author: Meenal Wahi is involved in finance and loan manage
7. Services From Vat Consultants
Author: Nidan Narkhade
8. Financial Consultant A Must For Every Business Set Up
Author: Aastha Kapoor
9. Things You Should And Should Not Do While Making An Investment In The Stock Market (for Beginners)
Author: Stella Ross
10. Earn Profit From Sureshot Commodity Tips Provided By Ripples Advisory
Author: Riyanshi Tanwar
11. Get Online And Accurate Mcx Free Tips And Nifty Option Tips
Author: Sandy Allen
12. Cash Trading In Stock Market
Author: Mahendra Rajput
13. Find The Best Fund To Invest In Sip Now
Author: Jignesh Shah
14. Indiakaloan-loan Against Property
Author: ranjeet kumar
15. What Is The Future Of Cryptocurrencies?