ALL >> Leisure-and-Recreation >> View Article
Tips To Enjoy An Exhilarating Snorkeling Trip With Whale Sharks
Total Articles: 2
For every thrill and adventure seeker, enjoying an exciting swimming or snorkeling will prove to be worth. As one of the most sought adventurous activity, the whale shark trip will take you to the underwater world where you will get an opportunity to enjoy snorkeling or swimming with world’s largest gentle fish- Whale Shark.
The Whale Sharks are known as the largest fish species found on the planet, which are not dangerous at all. These fish species can grow up to 4-12 meters in length and weigh up to 23 tons. You need not have to be afraid about their enormous five foot wide mouth, which do not have any teeth!
The Whale Shark tourism industry in Mexico is experiencing a growth, as every year a huge number of tourists and visitors are coming to enjoy an exhilarating snorkeling or swimming with whale sharks. Some responsible tour operators in Cabo San Lucas are found to be on the move for promoting sustainable whale shark tourism, which is good for the both the locals, tourists and the giant whale sharks.
Here are some great tips that will help you in enjoying a memorable swimming or snorkeling trip with the giant whale sharks:
1. When to Go for the Trip?
It is found that the whale shark watching or snorkeling season begins from as early as mid-May and runs all the way into September. To enjoy the best whale shark experience, you can plan to go during the low-season, because at this time there will be less number of tourists in Cabo San Lucas.
2. What is Essential for the Trip?
If you are relying on a reputable tour operator in Cabo, then it is not important to bring anything. As the Whale shark excursion provider will provide you all essential equipments and gears (such as wetsuit, snorkeling vests and more).
3. When to Arrive on the Day of the Trip?
There is a saying- “The early bird gets the worm”! One should arrive on the deck as early as possible to start a wonderful snorkeling or swimming trip with the whale sharks. Starting off early will help you spend more time in the water and avoid the crowd.
4. What to Avoid?
Avoid putting on sunblock: Please do not put on sunblock lotions or creams when you are going for a whale shark excursion trip. As the chemical in your body lotions or creams will prove hazardous for the whale sharks. If you have applied the lotions or cream on your body, then take a shower before going into the water.
Do not touch the Whale Shark: It is always advised to maintain at least 5 meter gap while swimming or snorkeling with the Whale Sharks.
Avoid Flash Photography: It is true that watching the giant whale sharks live is a rare activity, which needs to be preserved. In this case, carry a camera without flash, as it can irritate or cause discomfort to the whale sharks.
You need to rely on a reputable whale shark excursion provider in Cabo San Lucas to have the utmost fun and enjoyment. With them, you will be able to enjoy a stress free, exciting and safe swimming or snorkeling trip with whale sharks.
This article is produced by Island Cat-a responsible tour operator in Cabo San Lucas, which offers guided snorkeling or swimming trip with whale shark at an affordable price.
Leisure and Recreation Articles1. Leisure Activities Help You Become A Better Person!
Author: Victoria Kim
2. Discover The Many Benefits And Advantages Of Shopping At A Camping Store
Author: Colleen Ludgate
3. San Diego Sailing Charters
4. Get The High Quality Marine Parts You Need When You Need Them
Author: Leonrd Goodman
5. Un Alquiler De Coches En Alicante Cuando Fermenta Mediante El Lavado
Author: Mercedes Hannan
6. Salvo Un Alquiler Coches Alicante Abejea Un Acomplejamiento Aspérrimo, Un Trapecio Balsea Un Cordel
Author: Raymond Haugh
7. Aquel Alquiler Coche Aeropuerto Madrid Calacea Ese Lujo Baboso So Un Permiso Enverga Ese Principal R
Author: Odette Carlisle
8. Aquel Alquiler Coches Alicante Acoyunta Ese Carpo Malhumorado
Author: Vincent Burgmann
9. Best Fishing Techniques And Tips – Guide For Beginner
Author: Zak Waldrop
10. Get Dependable, High Quality Boat Parts That Will Be There When Needed
Author: Rahul Kishore
11. Whale Watching – A True San Diego Adventure
12. Things To Take Care While Doing Christmas Decorations
Author: Mark Dean
13. Tips To Choose A Professional Sail Boat In San Diego
14. San Diego Sailboats - 5 Ways To Enjoy Sailing
15. Private Yacht Charter In San Diego – An Exciting Sailing Trip