ALL >> Education >> View Article
Certified Security 156-215.80 Preparation Material
Total Articles: 72
With the ever growing connected technologies, there comes the endeavor of ever growing security threats. We offer you 156-215.80 Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R80 to boost up your professional career in the field of system security. This exam is designed to prove your system administration skills and take you to a higher level of recognition. CCSA R80 exam is highly beneficial for those who deploy, install, support or manage Check Point Software Blades or are security professionals in a technical field. The target professional candidates will have to solve a total of 165 questions. The passing score is 70% or higher. Any one appearing for this exam should have some pre-requisite knowledge of TCP/IP and some general knowledge of how to work around UNIX, Windows, internet and network technologies. Your test will be 80% based on course material and 20% on hands-on practical experience with Check Point Products.
This course will prepare you to enter the industry and protect the corporate against all the potential threats. You will learn evaluation of existing security policies and optimization of the rule base, management of user access to corporate LANS, monitoring suspicious network activities and analysis of those attacks, troubleshooting network connections and protection of messaging and email contents.
You should expect five preparation sections in this course; hence covering a single section will help you become 20% prepared. Each of the section contains:
• Installation of R80 management and setting up of a security gateway for a distributed environment.
• Configuration of objects, rules and settings in order to define security policy.
• Working concurrently with multiple administrators and defining permission profiles.
• Configuration of Virtual Private Networks and clustering of check points.
• Performing administration tasks periodically as defined in the administration job descriptions.
The Check Point Certified Security Administrator #156-215.80 examination covers the topics like describing Check Point's unified mathod to network management, and the essentials of this architecture, designing a distributed environment by means of a network in depth of the course topology, set up the Security Gateway version R77 in a distributed system with the network detailed in the course topology, specified network specifications, execute a backup and re-establish the current Gateway mechanism from the command line, recognize decisive files needed to eliminate or backup, import and export users and groups and add or delete administrators from the command line, install Gateways using sysconfig and cpconfig commencing the Gateway command line, specified the network topology, generate and configure network, host and gateway objects, authenticate SIC establishment between the Security Management Server and the Gateway by means of SmartDashboard, creating a vital Rule Base in SmartDashboard that comprise of permissions for administrative users, external services, and LAN outbound exploit, assessing existing policies and optimizAing the rules based on current corporate necessities and much more.
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool