ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Advertise With Us
Total Articles: 2
When it comes to advertising, inventiveness has no boundaries or limits. From billboards to Cab, auto branding, ads can be put up anywhere. Cab and taxi advertising in India has gained rapidity over the past few years. It is a great way to showcase your brand or product at thrifty and economical costs. You can do your advertising with Uber or any other popular cab services. It has been seen that other brands like Mega cabs are also advertising and using the formula of cab advertising in Kolkata and other major cities.
Cabs and taxi ads are widely used by many advertising agencies in India as it is a very popular way of public transport. Seeing this trend on the rise, Ad agencies have started advertising on cabs for a greater reach of brands. With cab advertising, one can have frequent and constant eye-level outdoor advertising and your ad can be broadcasted at all hours of the day. It is the most cost-efficient form of outdoor or OOH advertising. Advertising on taxis meet the highest level of recall by the consumers. The best point about this technique of advertising is that it is not limited to passengers only. It is visible to all pedestrians, cars etc. It generates public interest by breaking the monotonous landscape on the street. To top it all, it has message longevity of up to 18 to 24 hours in a day.
The reason that car advertising is doing well is because of its flexibility and adaptability. One doesn’t need expensive billboards or spaces to put them up which saves the hassle of permits and finding locations. Besides that, it is a great way to reach the masses where putting up billboards or advertising with print media or television is not possible. Places with less or zero network connectivity cannot be reached by ads on TV or newspapers. The idea of cab advertising helps to clear such loopholes with great ease due to its high mobility and flexible nature. It is a great way to create a buzz and make people aware with just a shift of a gear. Car advertisements has a great reach and high rate of exposure and studies have shown that 91% of the crowd catch car advertisements and also have a high recall of the brand when later asked. The more attractive the ad, the more popularity it gains. These simple tricks can make car advertisements the best form of OOH media.
Cashurdrive is India’s leading Media Advertising Company that specializes in the concept of Vehicle wraps. Apart from that we also provide a complete and holistic advertising solution to our clients by providing them all the leading innovative media options. Advertise with us, and gain brand popularity with our innovative techniques and ideas. We not only help you in all the planning, but also save time by buying your outdoor advertisement. Our aim is to create the most inventive and creative ad that will leave the spectators awestruck and also leave a long lasting imprint of the brand that is advertised. We believe in creating milestones!
Marketing Articles1. Customized Pens Are The Best Business Promotional Tools
2. Importance Of Using Customized Lip Balms For Business Promotion
3. A Guide To Creating The Best Marketing Strategy For A Winning Content
Author: Joseph Symons
4. Reasons To Use Ppc Management Service Providers
5. Use Promotional Chapstick To Get Quick Attention Of Guests In A Wedding Occasion
6. Find Reliable Digital Marketing Companies In Bangalore To Enhance Your Business Presence Online
7. Business Growth Is Directly Linked To Advertisement And Promotion
8. The Future Of Digital Marketing Trends
Author: We will share personal information with companies,
10. Receive Impeccable Quality Leads With Construction Industry Executives Massive Mailing Database
Author: Charles Daniel
11. What Is Social Media And How Can Publishers Get Started?
Author: Andrew Marks
12. Advantages Of Led Lighting Over Conventional Lighting
Author: HPL India
13. How Changes In Market Research Are Impacting Survey Takers
Author: John D'Souza
14. Understanding The Science Of Advertising
15. Tweet Tweet Everywhere...but How To Market On Twitter?