ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Is The Best Destination To Celebrate 2016
Total Articles: 6
Golden triangle tour, is a brand of tourism destinations, that covers three historical sites such as Delhi, Agra and Jaipur - the popular cities that located about 180 kms distance from each other. While you visit India at a first time and want to explore the rich and colorful culture and history of the country, so it is the best destination for you that give an awesome experience of a life. Every year, thousands of visitors come golden triangle tour India from everywhere of in world to visit. After 10 days, our new year 2017 starts, if you want to celebrate last 2016 with a reasonable price, so this is the best tour option for you to enjoy with your friend and family. During this golden triangle tour, you will be found wildlife, heritage, royal palaces, and the World’s Seventh Wonder, the Taj Mahal.
Delhi: The tour of golden triangle begins from the city. Firstly you will be meeting your travel guide at the place who help you to discover the heritages of the cities. India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb, Lodi Garden, Red Fort, Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid etc are the best attractions to visit in Delhi that absolutely offer the tradition of ancient civilization. The Chandni Chowk, is the local market of Delhi where you can buy some things to your souvenir.
Agra: The Mughal city is located on the bank of Yamuna River in north India. The city must visited by travelers during your golden triangle trip owing to its wonderful heritage places like the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri. The Taj Mahal is a symbol of grant love, Mughal architecture and majesty, which constructed by the emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of her wife, Mumtaz. Agra Fort, built near the Taj, is an another stunning architecture of Mughals, included many palaces, mosques and audience halls. Fatehpur Sikri was the capital of the Mughals that now move in Agra.
Jaipur: Last Destination of golden triangle tour, Jaipur is the land of many historical places, in which many of the were constructed by the rulers and reflects their culture and tradition. Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar Observatory, Jal Mahal and Albert Hall, are the best destinations to find the royal’s lifestyle. Take an elephant ride at Amber Fort if you want to add outstanding experience of your life.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family