ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Remedies For Constipation To Cure Indigestion Problem
Total Articles: 189
Constipation is a condition in which bowel movements slow down and stop suddenly in chronic cases. It generally happens due to the following reasons:
1. Foods containing less fiber are hard to breakdown and thus affect the digestion process also.
2. Lack of physical activities slow down metabolism which further cause poor digestion of food.
3. Not drinking enough water causes intestinal walls to absorb water from foods resulting in formation of hard and dry waste material that gets stuck in intestinal walls and causes blockage.
4. Poor functions of gastric glands cause less secretion of hydrochloric acid that slows enzyme activities resulting in improper digestion of food.
5. Poor absorption of nutrients weakens colon functions and this creates problem in passing waste material and stools get stick to colon and intestinal walls.
6. Use of certain medications can slow down functions of body organs and glands that support digestion.
Constipation when left untreated for long time can lead to hemorrhoids which are very painful and can lead to severe consequences that are threat to life. One can use Arozyme capsules which are effective ayurvedic remedies for constipation. These supplements enhance gastric gland functions in order to increase production of hydrochloric acid that supports enzyme activities in stomach. This eases breaking down of complex food materials. It makes easy for liver to absorb nutrients and convert food into glucose which is used by body cells to produce energy. Herbal formula of these supplements treats constipation and further keeps bowel movements regular. Active ingredients of these supplements neutralize toxins that form acidic gas. One gets relief from pain, inflammation and bloating in abdominal area also.
These supplements cure indigestion problem in short period of time with long term benefits. Colon functions also improve which prevent sticking of stools in intestinal walls and colon. This also makes it easy to pass stools without causing much pressure. Both men and women of all ages can use these ayurvedic remedies for constipation. Arozyme capsules contain the following herbs:
1. Poudina – This herb is anti-inflammatory in nature and contains antioxidants which improve health of muscles and nerves in stomach. This herb calms down and soothes upset stomach and intestinal walls
2. Madhurkshar – It effectively neutralizes stomach acid and gives relief from acidity and stomach pain in short time period.
3. Haritaki – This ingredient of ayurvedic remedies for constipation is laxative in nature which is helpful in improving colon functions. This herb also improves appetite naturally.
4. Hing – This herb reduces flatulence and inflammation in abdominal area caused due to indigestion.
5. Sanay – This herb keeps bowel movements regular and thus reduces chances of constipation.
6. Dikamali – This ingredient gives instant relief from stomach pain and due to its antiseptic properties, reduces chances of infection also.
7. Sonth – It not only treats stomach irritation and headache caused due to toxic gas formation but also provides energy to bear pain.
8. Ajwain – It gives instant relief from stomach ache and enhances absorption of nutrients from foods.
Regular use of Arozyme capsules reduces the problems related to indigestion, flatulence, gas, constipation, etc. Take these ayurvedic remedies for constipation for 3 to 4 months to get long lasting relief from stomach problems.
Mitul Ranawat is a passionate writer who has written numerous articles on topics concerning ayurvedic remedies for men health and women health. He writes informative articles on health-related issues and the use of natural health supplements.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe