ALL >> Health >> View Article
Natural Ways To Increase Calcium Levels And Get Strong Bones Safely
Total Articles: 210
Calcium is one of the key nutrients in our body which allows us to stay strong and perform at high level. Every cell within a human body needs calcium to some extent to carry out the workings. Calcium is the essential block which helps in building lifelong bone healthy in both women and men. Calcium deficit diet leads to depression, anxiety and several sleep difficulties. Whatever be your age, calcium always plays an important role in improving health conditions. There are many natural ways to increase calcium levels and get strong bones.
Necessity of calcium for physical and mental health:
Calcium is the fundamental mineral in human body. A human body uses calcium to build healthy teeth and bones, helps to maintain them strengthen as a human body ages. It sends messages with the help of nervous system directing blood clots, helping in muscle contraction and maintaining heart rhythm and many more. So, if a person's diet is calcium deficit on a regular basis, their body takes up calcium from bones to ensure proper function. This results in weakening of bones and is also known as osteoporosis. Deficit of calcium can lead to several mood swings, anxiety, depression and cause difficulty to sleep. There are many natural ways to increase calcium levels and get strong bones.
How a human body gets calcium?
There are several ways from which a person gets calcium into their body. The best possible way is regular calcium rich food consumption. There are many natural ways to increase calcium levels and get strong bones. Getting edible amount of calcium in foods is not only recommended for older people, but also for different age groups. Kids needs high calcium diet which helps in building strong bones at young age. No matter what age a person is, they need to consume calcium at required level to protect their bones.
Human body is developing in an intriguing way. Instead of focusing on food supplements to cure calcium deficiency, human body is the best equipped to consume calcium from natural food. Researches have shown that people with average high calcium supplement intake has lower level of calcium in their bones compared to those consuming natural foods at the same rate. Other than having a better absorption rate, calcium rich food comes with other ingredients which are essential for human body. High dosage of chemical supplement increases the risks of kidney stones, which requires operation for its removal.
Foods which are good source of calcium:
1. Dairy product is calcium rich and is digested easily. Primary sources being milk, cheese and yogurt.
2. Green vegetable like beans and other leafy vegetables are rich source of calcium. Collard green, summer squash, asparagus, mushrooms, broccoli are some of the key sources.
3. Herbs and spices like rosemary, parsley, peppermint leaves and cinnamon are excellent calcium source.
4. Other foods include sable dish, salmon, tofu, blackstrap molasses, sesame seeds along with calcium fortified foods like cereals and orange juice, etc.
Calcivon tablets for calcium deficiency:
There are many natural ways to increase calcium levels and get strong bones. Calcivon tablets are made out of natural herbs which help in curing calcium deficiency after a period of regular consumption. These pills are devoid of any side effects are available at a reasonable cost.
Health Articles1. Sensory Integration|best Pediatric Physiotherapists In Hulimavu,bangalore
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
2. Everything About Vitamin B12
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Modafinil Tablets Boost Executive Functions
Author: Lewis Paul
4. The Significance Of Dental Care To Your Overall Health
Author: Donnell Nash
5. Can Counselling Get You Out Of A Bad Relationship?
Author: Richard Gosling
6. 6 Herbal Extracts That Treat Daily Health Concerns Naturally
Author: Quantum Naturals
7. Tips For Ivf Success By Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
8. Pros And Cons Of Plastic Surgery
Author: Kelly Sanchez
9. How To Know The Effect Of The Invisalign Treatment?
Author: Joseph Donald
10. Heart: Care For It And Live Longer
11. How To Find The Perfect Orthodontist In Lafayette?
Author: Thomas Mark
12. Chose The Best In Orthopedic
Author: Sandeep Tomar
13. How Effective Are The Lung Test Devices And How Can It Keep You Healthy?
Author: Natasha Adhikary
14. The Best Cardiologists In India: Dr Naresh Trehan & Dr Ashok Seth
Author: Medical Services of India
15. Why You Should Go For Fermenting Foods And Vegetables
Author: Kriben Govender