ALL >> Religion >> View Article
Laughing Buddha Is Important For The Cure To Be Effective
Total Articles: 80
The laughing Buddha also known as the Happy Man is regarded as one of the most auspicious Gods of wealth and a Feng Shui cure. It brings prosperity, success and financial gains to the house. The Laughing Buddha himself is a vision of happiness; his face is always in a happy, laughing expression hence his name and his position is jolly. He is a manifestation of wealth luck due to all the auspicious symbols that he holds, some of these being a various gold ingots and coins. He also usually keeps beside him pots and bags filled with treasures.
For good luck in all matters including good fortune and great abundance it would be wise to choose a Laughing Buddha statue where he is holding a bow However, the location of placing the Laughing Buddha is important. It has to be placed at a height of some 30” approximate and should be facing the main door directly.
The Laughing Buddha greets the energies that enter from the main gate and activates them manifold, and turns highly prosperous. If this location is not possible, the next best place to keep the Laughing Buddha is on a side table or a corner table, which is diagonally opposite to the main door and facing the door. It is not advisable to keep the Laughing Buddha in a bedroom or in the dining room. This God of wealth is not worshipped or prayed to, but just displayed and its presences is purely symbolic and auspicious. There are many forms of Laughing Buddha. Some are in standing position and some are in the sitting position. However using any form of Laughing Buddha, may it be having a bag behind him, may it be in the form of holding an ingot in his hands or may it be sitting on the bed of the coins and ingots, are all good and therefore advisable.
According to these fengshui practices, here is where you should place your figurine:
For wealth: You need a statue of the Laughing Buddha holding ingots in his hands. Place it in the home's southeast section, the area associated with money.
For good health: You will need a statue of the Laughing Buddha holding a gourd with a red ribbon—a symbol of good health and longevity in his hands. Place it in the east side of your home.
Laughing Buddha is important for the cure to be effective,Laughing Buddha showpieces in various forms and materials to reap the benefits of the knowledge of Feng Shui and the sparkling energy of the Happy Man for good luck, Used as a feng shui cure for abundance, happiness, success, good health and everything good.
Religion Articles1. Siganificance Of Pooja Bell
2. Best Astrology Services Bangalore
3. Telugu Pandit In Bangalore | Kannada Purohit In Bangalore
4. Feng Shui Pair Elephant And Rhinoceros For Protection Against Violent 7 Star And Good Luck
5. You Can Consult Vashikaran Specialist For Getting Husband Back
Author: Kick James
6. Pandits & Purohits For Puja - Best Pandit For Griha Pravesh Puja
7. How To Choose An Astrologer In Bangalore
8. Benefits Of Bejewelled Wish Fulfilling Feng Shui Wind Horse
9. Purohit For Puja In Bnagalore
10. Uses Of Shri Gayatri Yantra For Victory And Fame
11. South Indian Pandit In Bangalore
12. South Indian Pandit And North Indian Pandit
13. Get Your Ex Lost Lover Back By Vashikaran
Author: Mark Dark
14. What Is So Special About Dakshinawarti Shankh?
Author: Chinmay Shankar
15. Benefits Of Tibetan Prayer Flags