ALL >> Service >> View Article
How Can You Remove Something Posted On Facebook Timeline?
Total Articles: 1
Facebook was the groundbreaking invention in its beginning days and has influenced a number of social media tools. In spite of numerous social media platforms available today, it is still unbeatable in this area. It has the most number of Facebook users and is quite a lot more than other social media users combined. It also offers numerous features to its users, and you can use those features that suit your needs. Various innovative features are added day by day on various platforms to incorporate new and new technologies and implement them. This in turn adds new features into Facebook which in turn makes Facebook quite easy to use. In spite of the numerous benefits Facebook suffers from some problems. In order to get rid of such problems you need to have a proper knowledge about Facebook and the device on which you are working on. If the problem encountered turns out to be quite complex, you can contact Facebook Tech Support Number +1-855-777-5686 and get your Facebook problem fixed immediately.
How to remove something posted on the timeline?
Facebook has introduced a new feature that can be used to post images, posts, videos, etc. into someone’s timeline. There are a number of benefits of this feature as it helps to easily notify the people and let the other user know about them. It also turns out to be quite frustrating sometimes as your timeline would become cluttered and display some information which you do not wish to be displayed. To take care of such issues, Facebook provides you the option to remove the elements that you do not like from your timeline. In order to do so you have to go through the steps mentioned below:
Login to your Facebook account using a web browser, if you are not already logged in.
Go to your timeline.
Move over the story which you want to be removed or hide it.
Click on the top right hand corner in the dropdown menu.
Select the option to delete or hide the story from the timeline.
Those posts can be deleted which are posted by you, others can be hidden from the timeline.
These help you to remove the items that are posted on your Facebook timeline. If you encounter any error with your account, you can get help from Facebook experts. They help you to fix the problems that are encountered on Facebook. In case of complex problems the Facebook experts fix the problem on their own. 24*7 support is provided to ensure that the problem is fixed as soon as it is encountered.
For more, Referred link: http://salaryitis.com/blogs/72682/213914/how-can-you-create-a-custom-user
Service Articles1. Choosing The Right Commercial Cleaning Service
2. Make Your Kids Birthday Party Entertaining
Author: Crazy Lab
3. Basic Air Conditioner Problems - What Will You Do Fix Ac Problems?
Author: Eswar Moorthy
4. Grab The Best One- Ar-15 Muzzle Brake
5. Details Of Prototype Development Before Launching A Product
Author: Jon Mathu
6. Pest Control: Why Is It Important?
Author: James Matt
7. Basement Waterproofing Oakville
8. How Packers And Movers In Delhi Agency Makes Your Relocation Free From All Types Of Problems.
9. Abc And Co2 Type Fire Extinguisher For Fire Protection
10. Get Your Custom Power Products For Perfect Power Supply
Author: Llilly Allen
11. Janitorial Services Company Manhattan
12. Internet Service Providers With Minimum Cost - How To Compare Isps
Author: Ketan Shah
13. Know About The Buddha Mountain Under Thailand Golf Tour
Author: David Patrick
14. Considerations For Commercial Lighting Design
Author: Kuldeep Bwail
15. 5 Tips To Improve Room Lighting
Author: Kevin Valerio