ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
What Is End Of Lease Cleaning?
Total Articles: 122
If you have been a tenant, you would know that you get to move into a clean and serviced property. In most places, it is a must that property should be clean before a new tenant moves in. But residents are also expected to maintain the cleanliness throughout their tenancy. Most of the deep cleaning is done a few before the tenants move out.
Landowners have the right to get back their property in its initial condition. And for this reason, new tenants have to pay for a bond. If any repair or cleaning services are required when the tenants are moving out, the landowner will deduct the charges from this bond money. If tenants can give back the home in good condition, they are entitled to the whole bond money.
To tackle this issue, cleaning companies have introduced a service known as the end of lease cleaning. End of lease cleaners is trained to do a thorough top to bottom cleaning service for the rented home. This type of service is affordable and will ensure that tenants retrieve the entire bond money.
What are the services offered in end of lease cleaning?
End of lease cleaning services include -
• Room and floor cleaning from top to bottom
• Removal of pest infestation and moulds
• Cleaning driveway, garden and patio
• Windows, walls and doors cleaning
• Carpet Steam cleaning
• Removal of debris
Some other cleaning services of the property, such as gutter cleaning, are the responsibility of the landlord.
Why is end of lease cleaning important?
More than 50% of the deposit disputes occur due to inadequate cleaning. The deposit money equals six months' rent which is a significant amount and tenants cannot lose that. And similarly, a landlord will not tolerate the tenant returning the property in unhygienic conditions.
If the tenant does not do the cleaning or hire anyone to do it, the landlord will hire a company and the charges will be discounted from the deposit. And the landlord will hire a company which offer the best service and will not worry about the service fee since it will be paid out of the tenant's pocket. This leads to a lot of disputes. These issues can be resolved if the tenant makes use of an end of lease cleaning service on his own. They are experts and provide the best service to ensure that both the tenant and the landlord are happy.
Why should you hire end of lease cleaners and not do the cleaning yourself?
1. Cleaning products are harmful and need to be handled carefully. Getting an allergic reaction is easy.
2. You can save time
3. Your cleaning will not be as good as that of the experts
4. A cleaning company will have all the necessary cleaning equipment and products. You don't have to spend unnecessarily.
Before you move into a new place, check thoroughly to make sure that there are no damages to the property. If you feel that some repairs are needed, bring it to the attention of the landlord.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9601095
Home and Garden Articles1. Qualities To Keep In Mind While Selecting Wallpapers In India
2. Small Bathroom Designs That Make Them Seem Large
Author: sunita arvind
3. Why It Is Important To Choose A Sleeping Mattress Carefully?
Author: Ahmed Ali
4. Create Your Home Bar For The Best Relaxing Experience
Author: Luis Alderman
5. Buy Best Room Ac, Air Conditioner 1.5 Ton Online At Attractive Prices
Author: Divya Sharma
6. Tips For Selecting Furniture For Your New Home
Author: Michael Daniels
7. Small Room Reworking Solutions
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
8. 7 Questions About Plant Breeder Services Every Gardener Should Ask
Author: Paul Gooderham
9. 8 Important Dump Cart Safety Tips
Author: Michael Foley
10. Advice Pertaining To Getting Any Locksmith.
Author: Bob Smith
11. What Is The Pool Compliance Checklist For A Safe Pool?
Author: Carol Donvito
12. Buy Home Decoration Items Online
Author: Nishant Sahu
13. 10 Doubts You Should Clarify About Builders
Author: Mark Trescothic
14. Choosing Flowers For Special Occasions
Author: Ross Barkely
15. The Interior Designers In Bangalore Realize Your Dream Home Within Your Budget