ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
What Is End Of Lease Cleaning?
Total Articles: 121
If you have been a tenant, you would know that you get to move into a clean and serviced property. In most places, it is a must that property should be clean before a new tenant moves in. But residents are also expected to maintain the cleanliness throughout their tenancy. Most of the deep cleaning is done a few before the tenants move out.
Landowners have the right to get back their property in its initial condition. And for this reason, new tenants have to pay for a bond. If any repair or cleaning services are required when the tenants are moving out, the landowner will deduct the charges from this bond money. If tenants can give back the home in good condition, they are entitled to the whole bond money.
To tackle this issue, cleaning companies have introduced a service known as the end of lease cleaning. End of lease cleaners is trained to do a thorough top to bottom cleaning service for the rented home. This type of service is affordable and will ensure that tenants retrieve the entire bond money.
What are the services offered in end of lease cleaning?
End of lease cleaning services include -
• Room and floor cleaning from top to bottom
• Removal of pest infestation and moulds
• Cleaning driveway, garden and patio
• Windows, walls and doors cleaning
• Carpet Steam cleaning
• Removal of debris
Some other cleaning services of the property, such as gutter cleaning, are the responsibility of the landlord.
Why is end of lease cleaning important?
More than 50% of the deposit disputes occur due to inadequate cleaning. The deposit money equals six months' rent which is a significant amount and tenants cannot lose that. And similarly, a landlord will not tolerate the tenant returning the property in unhygienic conditions.
If the tenant does not do the cleaning or hire anyone to do it, the landlord will hire a company and the charges will be discounted from the deposit. And the landlord will hire a company which offer the best service and will not worry about the service fee since it will be paid out of the tenant's pocket. This leads to a lot of disputes. These issues can be resolved if the tenant makes use of an end of lease cleaning service on his own. They are experts and provide the best service to ensure that both the tenant and the landlord are happy.
Why should you hire end of lease cleaners and not do the cleaning yourself?
1. Cleaning products are harmful and need to be handled carefully. Getting an allergic reaction is easy.
2. You can save time
3. Your cleaning will not be as good as that of the experts
4. A cleaning company will have all the necessary cleaning equipment and products. You don't have to spend unnecessarily.
Before you move into a new place, check thoroughly to make sure that there are no damages to the property. If you feel that some repairs are needed, bring it to the attention of the landlord.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9601095
Home and Garden Articles1. Qualities In An Interior Designing Firm In Mumbai
Author: Santosh Rana
2. Seven Things You See At The Gym
3. Install A Frameless Glass Balustrade In Your House For A Perfect Modern Outlook
Author: Chloe Kellaway
4. Ideas On Common Bathroom Mixer Tap Issues And Their Solutions
Author: Luca Estell
5. How You Can Chop Down Your Home’s Energy Bill With Window Replacement In Edmonton?
Author: Bryson Kaleb
6. Beat The Winters: Heating Contractors In Nampa
7. What Can You Do To Save The Chimney From Perishing Earlier Than Anticipated?
Author: Brayden Haritos
8. 9 Maintenance Tips To Extend The Life Of Your Log Splitter
Author: Michael Foley
9. Which One Is Better- Marble Or Granite Countertops?
Author: Riley Evans
10. Best King Size Down Comforter
Author: Rick Smith
11. Design Options For Horse Barns
Author: Bryson Kaleb
12. Diy Blinds Made Simple
Author: Jennifer Williams
13. Entrust The Task Of Building Garages In Arlington, Va With A Professional Company
Author: Bryson Kaleb
14. Find The Very Best Suggestions To Meet Your Floor Service Requirement Within An Easier Way
Author: Partha Goswami
15. Metal Storage Rack Creates An Outstanding Ambience
Author: Swayam India